[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Myzr43l wrote:
Hi, struggling with single target DMG, got 6 uniques, boots and belt missing.. but single target is just pain in the ass, how to fix it? lvl 93

Belt / shield / amulet / boot can only be used together, i.e. you are without damage because without the boot all these items nerf you.
"
JayJayFly wrote:
How do you get the Dex required for the Replica Hyrri's Ire body armour(197 total needed)?

When I opened the POB with the calcs (trying to get the Lethal Pride version), you have Dex sources, value and so on. You have +23 dex "base" with missing source!?????

So basically, magically you've added 23 dex which is not from passive tree or items/jewels or anything else?

EDIT: NVM, I am retarded. An absolute moron. You are amazing and this build is nice but it's a bit tight with Lethal Pride and stats :D

All good. I've got it!

<3

I no longer use lethal pride in the 3.24 version, as I designed that version to make tier 17. As for the dex, you can solve it with my tree / 20% quality of attributes in the amulet + cluster / or with the new perandus jewel (but I don't recommend it)
Do battlemage cry help this build?
"
solarkit wrote:
Do battlemage cry help this build?

"
I think so, but using it on maps can be quite complicated without the Redbanner shield.
"
JayJayFly wrote:
By the way,

If the Watcher's eye available on the market doesn't have all 3 mods suggested (Haste/Wrath/Grace), should I prioritize the Wrath+Haste mods ? Basically Movement speed or Cooldown recovery?

Also, no abyss jewel with any good mods available and corrupted blood + no shav ring with immune to bleed(or if there is, it's 20D+). Do I swap for a Flask with immunity+surgeon mod and call it a day?

"
In jewelry, look for light pen + CD, which will make you faster in general. For bleed use flask or SteelSkin
I've been looking at your 3.24 lvl 95 POB under the tier 17 section, and your evasion/ES mastery is 100% increased evasion if your ES has started to recharge, however with ghost reaver you don't recharge energy shield. Is this supposed to be the 30% increased evasion while you have ES? cause I don't see another mastery that would work well
"
ArcaneLore959 wrote:
I've been looking at your 3.24 lvl 95 POB under the tier 17 section, and your evasion/ES mastery is 100% increased evasion if your ES has started to recharge, however with ghost reaver you don't recharge energy shield. Is this supposed to be the 30% increased evasion while you have ES? cause I don't see another mastery that would work well

"
you're right, it's actually evasion rating per 5 of int
great build.
Have you ever considered Uul-Netol's Vow with awakened lightning damages ?
It could help fix resists thus.

I can't configure your PoB wwith Ephemeral Bond, tick or untick power charges do nothing, dunno why.

Last edited by Lhansk on Apr 9, 2024, 6:34:20 PM
"
Lhansk wrote:
Have you ever considered Uul-Netol's Vow with awakened lightning damages ?
It could help fix resists thus.

I can't configure your PoB wwith Ephemeral Bond, tick or untick power charges do nothing, dunno why.

"
I'll check and get back to you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info