3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

Perhaps a dumb question but how do you get enough strength (~155) without any items that provide strength (other than the Agate amulet)

I keep looking at https://pobb.in/0XcaNW3GltsZ
But can't seem to understand how you can use lvl 20 Berserk

Edit: This is my first time playing in a while so i just picked this build at random and had really enjoyed playing it. Thanks for the build!

Edit2: How do you get the Chains of Emancipation (belt slot in pobb) to give Crit multiplier with flasks instead of energy shield? I have seen it being sold on the trade site for 7 divines, but how do you even get it?
Last edited by Axternaly on Apr 16, 2024, 7:46:00 AM
"
Axternaly wrote:
Perhaps a dumb question but how do you get enough strength (~155) without any items that provide strength (other than the Agate amulet)

Getting a timeless jewel that has the +20 strength nodes helps a lot with this.

"
Axternaly wrote:
Edit2: How do you get the Chains of Emancipation (belt slot in pobb) to give Crit multiplier with flasks instead of energy shield? I have seen it being sold on the trade site for 7 divines, but how do you even get it?

Vaal orb and pray is how I did it. Took like 20 tries.
Cheers Duannie!
for the chest piece what perfect should we roll for implicits>? Im assuming the fortify chance on hits.

hit the three t1 res on my 10th prismatic, and hit the veil on my first attempt. Ran out of ichors and embers entirely, so it's farmin time, but I'm SO PROUD OF THIS ONE. I learned how to do veils properly now so this was educational AND nice to make
I want to rock right meow
"
Donutman45 wrote:
for the chest piece what perfect should we roll for implicits>? Im assuming the fortify chance on hits.

yup, the ones shown on the gear here are the right ones :)
I want to rock right meow
At what point does this build excel at T17s and whatnot. What should I focus on upgrading next. I know Nimis would be helpful, but super expensive. Also trying to get a Dying Sun.

Current POB: https://pobb.in/MVREyP13N3hh

Any tips would be super appreciated. Thanks!
I don't find that this build "excels" at t17s. They are manageable, but my experience has not been that they are a cake walk and I have my build, after testing many variants, compiled almost exactly to the specs of this guide.
https://pobb.in/521nQPTvj9QQ

It's an incredibly fun build and it is powerful, but it isn't going to run over everything and you have to be aware of the map modifiers, specifically I have run into trouble against; Chance to Reflect Elemental (obv), poison, high crit strike enemies, and it's generally quite vulnerable any time you are not smashing the faces of enemies. Looting is probably the most dangerous thing you can do on this build, I mostly wait until I full clear the map to even attempt to pick up loot.
Thanks for the reply. I think I bought my Imperial Claw from you. Shouldn't ele reflect be negated by level 5 awakened ele damage gem? Guess I just need to keep rerolling to see if I can find mods that don't one shot me before being able to attack. Did you craft your current claws? If so, did you do it through traditional means or with graveyard? I'm a complete noob when it comes to crafting.
Can someone explain this math for me? 19 = 17? dafuq?

"Formula for damage calculation that you will use to check your char
(ball base number x 0.6) + (ball base number + Sniper's mark)

So in case of the finished build it will go like this
(9x0.6) + (9+3) = 19.4 = 17 balls"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info