3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
sry, I mean what's the "divine" in the gaveyard planner

Reroll explicit mods 6 times
"
Yalpe wrote:

Then my suggestion would be to try to craft it using craftofexile's emulator first.

Of course in the emulator I went basically alternating suffix/prefix hit, in the actual game I got 4 suffixes in a row so far :D.

edit: got it done with 5th try.
Last edited by mikey2712 on May 2, 2024, 12:37:22 PM
Solid build, which is pretty tanky. Need to avoid most t17 dmg mods which kills instantly with btb boost. Progenesis flask, immutable force and defiance of destiny was a game changer.

I have made some changes like adding one tattoo for 5% blind on hit which is enough to blind all nearby enemies in 2-3 sec. 10 dexterity is not a big deal for that extra defensive layer.

There are vaal version of molten strike with 3 uses, which is useful for short-period damage boost. There is also vaal arctic armor, but to be honest totally useless.

Also removed lifetap and changed steelskin for auto enduring cry and immortal call which works together perfectly. That may slow ur whirling when u loot, but in the middle of action mana sustain is more than enough.

Thanks for build!
"
pritus90 wrote:
Solid build, which is pretty tanky. Need to avoid most t17 dmg mods which kills instantly with btb boost. Progenesis flask, immutable force and defiance of destiny was a game changer.

I have made some changes like adding one tattoo for 5% blind on hit which is enough to blind all nearby enemies in 2-3 sec. 10 dexterity is not a big deal for that extra defensive layer.

There are vaal version of molten strike with 3 uses, which is useful for short-period damage boost. There is also vaal arctic armor, but to be honest totally useless.

Also removed lifetap and changed steelskin for auto enduring cry and immortal call which works together perfectly. That may slow ur whirling when u loot, but in the middle of action mana sustain is more than enough.

Thanks for build!

Nice idea with the blind on hit, I'm running a bunch of mark effect tattoos instead and a single reduced crit dmg taken (had excess INT).
Last edited by mikey2712 on May 5, 2024, 11:48:38 AM
"
pritus90 wrote:

Thanks for build!

Ty for the feedback.

You could try to optimize the build more as currently there's lots of room for improvement. Just getting 20% more Life would offset removal of Progenesis flask.
Also damage could be pushed to ~100mil if you want to.
Hi there!

Quick question - the claw crafting guide says how you need "Spam essences of hatred until you get fire or lightning T3 (you need one on both claws, they can't be the same, remember)"

Why can they not have both on both claws? I'm seeing some in poe.ninja's builds where people will have all three.

I'm sure there is a mechanic I'm not clear on but I don't know what that is

Thanks!
I want to rock right meow
"
Laeortia wrote:
Hi there!

Quick question - the claw crafting guide says how you need "Spam essences of hatred until you get fire or lightning T3 (you need one on both claws, they can't be the same, remember)"

Why can they not have both on both claws? I'm seeing some in poe.ninja's builds where people will have all three.

Thanks!

crafting full t1 claws is quite easy this league, thats why you see alot of ppl wearing those.

on another note i did a zero to hero journey for this build the past two weekends on a fresh account with multiple progression snapshots and aiming for a lightning coil variant.

for those interrested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSoxccZTV9o6jbAwVy9VOn7QL9IjWQiRifcO98ZPhuR5lfS-wpdtrIoWFMhvWxrNvkVDvNinwS1QIoM/pubhtml

"
__FEL__ wrote:
"
Laeortia wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks!

crafting full t1 claws is quite easy this league, thats why you see alot of ppl wearing those.

on another note i did a zero to hero journey for this build the past two weekends on a fresh account with multiple progression snapshots and aiming for a lightning coil variant.

for those interrested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSoxccZTV9o6jbAwVy9VOn7QL9IjWQiRifcO98ZPhuR5lfS-wpdtrIoWFMhvWxrNvkVDvNinwS1QIoM/pubhtml

Thank you so much for your answer!!!
"
Laeortia wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks!

The main reason being the league mechanic, but also the veiled orb price. You really need triple T1 to beat an ele pen mod but last league the veiled chaos orbs were 1c... And now you can get triple fracture claws for a few divines with the graveyard.
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
Laeortia wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks!

The main reason being the league mechanic, but also the veiled orb price. You really need triple T1 to beat an ele pen mod but last league the veiled chaos orbs were 1c... And now you can get triple fracture claws for a few divines with the graveyard.

Thank you for this - I'm not an amazing player and struggle sometimes to understand WHAT I am looking at and why those things work for that player/level character and why it won't work for me and where I am at at this point on any build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info