[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Thanks for the guide! having a lot of fun with the build. The playstyle is something new for me.

In the impale sabo mid budget version you use petrified blood and pain attunement.

How do you reserve life to trigger the damage buff from pain attunement?

Edit: Nvm it's arrogance , dont mind me!
Last edited by spaggless on Jan 4, 2024, 11:08:58 AM
"
spaggless wrote:
Thanks for the guide! having a lot of fun with the build. The playstyle is something new for me.

In the impale sabo mid budget version you use petrified blood and pain attunement.

How do you reserve life to trigger the damage buff from pain attunement?

Glad to hear it! It's definitely a novel style haha. Not quite 2 buttons, but not quite 1...! Movement actually scales its efficiency, etc.

Oh! That's done through two ways:

Herald of Purity + Arrogance does a great job at "guaranteeing" low life. Otherwise, just using Petrified Blood is enough! Your skills will drain health until the 50% threshold and, unless you flask, the health total will stay there even if you leech or regen. (this is why PB users have budget "overleech"
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Well, after many deaths, attempts and fun, I decided to put on the graven secrto belt and I can say that by far it is the piece that completely changes the build. It is insane to constantly go with the 10 charges, it adds a lot to the damage and especially to the survival I think I'm not wrong when I say this, correct me if I'm wrong, thank you.
"
athaziel73 wrote:
Well, after many deaths, attempts and fun, I decided to put on the graven secrto belt and I can say that by far it is the piece that completely changes the build. It is insane to constantly go with the 10 charges, it adds a lot to the damage and especially to the survival I think I'm not wrong when I say this, correct me if I'm wrong, thank you.

Haha not exactly.. What it may have been doing was, you were shocking yourself regularly without a Shock reduction flask or Pantheon. Graven's removes that possibility. Power wise, it's a little bit of a jump, yes...

But not as much as you putting points into Pain Attunement! D:
Giving this build a try right now - for those who want to jump right into the play style during acts -

If you want to start playing it during act 3, I suggest levelling with a Poet's Pen - it works great with the triggerbots in place of arcanist brand, and you can use it in combination with a kinetic blast - feels good thus far, but I am sure the void battery is more damage once you clear acts (not 100$ sure though).

Levelling though?

Poet's pen feels good in acts so far!
Is there a mageblood version that is tanky or can handle 4k+ juice?

i have around 5-600 div buget, tried to find smth on pob, maybe some blodnotch tech or defiance of destiny

"
alxelWAR wrote:

i have around 5-600 div buget, tried to find smth on pob, maybe some blodnotch tech or defiance of destiny

4k juice?? A Mageblood version would probably crush 10k+. The cold convert pleb version can body 6-8k juice with Cold Resistant Cycling Damage Reduction Crit Resistant triples being the one real problem - there's so much DR you can't permafreeze the monster. Everything else, Cold handles it.

May have something to do with how I swapped to Polaric Devastation, but 4k juice should be a pushover. Ground degens though... Not a good time.

I'll try to whip up a 3 Cluster Jewel version.

(But yes you can use Bloodnotch etc, just remember you will need to drop Brine King for something else and get freeze immune elsewhere.. Can't use Defiance sadly - Badge of the Brotherhood is just too good to the build imo.
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
Giving this build a try right now - for those who want to jump right into the play style during acts -

If you want to start playing it during act 3, I suggest levelling with a Poet's Pen - it works great with the triggerbots in place of arcanist brand, and you can use it in combination with a kinetic blast - feels good thus far, but I am sure the void battery is more damage once you clear acts (not 100$ sure though).

Levelling though?

Poet's pen feels good in acts so far!

Oh damn, what is that tech? BV in the wand or BB..?

"
4k juice?? A Mageblood version would probably crush 10k+. The cold convert pleb version can body 6-8k juice with Cold Resistant Cycling Damage Reduction Crit Resistant triples being the one real problem - there's so much DR you can't permafreeze the monster. Everything else, Cold handles it.

May have something to do with how I swapped to Polaric Devastation, but 4k juice should be a pushover. Ground degens though... Not a good time.

(But yes you can use Bloodnotch etc, just remember you will need to drop Brine King for something else and get freeze immune elsewhere.. Can't use Defiance sadly - Badge of the Brotherhood is just too good to the build imo.

Do you have a pob in mind? I tried to figure it out a tanky version, but didn't had the good idea yet
"
alxelWAR wrote:

"

Do you have a pob in mind? I tried to figure it out a tanky version, but didn't had the good idea yet

By no means optimised but this could be a start. Take out a couple of the Adorned Setup (oof, gonna miss that fat HP) for Bloodnotch/Immutable but it should more than pay for itself while mapping.

https://pobb.in/MpjBEYahTlGc

P.S. As long as power charge stacking is the core, Bloodnotch + Freezing stuff are pretty much your defensive layers.
Last edited by primaeva on Jan 5, 2024, 7:15:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info