[3.23] UYNURUIL'S TECTONIC SLAM OF CATACLYSM with TOTEMS? [400M DMG] [200K EHP] | Juggernaut

Hello, very interesting build.
Is it possible to league start with this build (yes, I'm very late from this league).
Last edited by Vuriand on Jan 28, 2024, 11:10:23 AM
Sure, just make sure you're doing normal melee build. e.g. 2 hand weapon, fire damage etc.
After getting juggernaut accendency, and the extra totem from tree, you should do fine.
Hi, I've been following the guide but what I don't understand is how increased spell damage modifiers are affecting the tec slams. I see there's iron will checked off as a passive but there no spell modifier listed under either tectonic slam nor the earthbreaker support? How are you maange to scale spell damage and have it apply to tec slam?
I'd also like to know why you'd want to get spell damage from cluster jewels? Why is stacking spell damage important to this build?
We are stacking spell damage and transfer those to attack damage with battlemages cry.

spell damage will also apply to attack damage at 150% of their value. This is achieved by the redblade shield.
Any paradoxica alternative for leveling?
"
TenChai wrote:

You can equip Brutus´ Lead Sprinkler at lvl 28. If you are using (Awakened)Void Manipulation , swap it for Faster Attacks and of course at lvl 49 dont equip Replica Alberon´s , use (if you want) normal Alberon´s until you can finally swap to Paradoxica.

Op , im enjoying the build a lot , thanks for the guide.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Having so much fun playing this build, thanks for the guide and all the effort! :D

Still dying randomly even I already have pretty good gears, but having a blast nonetheless!
"
Erisbbbbbb wrote:
Having so much fun playing this build, thanks for the guide and all the effort! :D

Still dying randomly even I already have pretty good gears, but having a blast nonetheless!

I think you should swap the position of the Progenesis and the Amethyst flask on your Mageblood , but also having 2 Amethyst flask equipped doesnt seems to be good.
Also The Adorned unique jewel you have on the tree should (?) not do anything since it affects magic and corrupted jewels.
Other than that , your gear is sick.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
"
kikeuy wrote:
"
TenChai wrote:

You can equip Brutus´ Lead Sprinkler at lvl 28. If you are using (Awakened)Void Manipulation , swap it for Faster Attacks and of course at lvl 49 dont equip Replica Alberon´s , use (if you want) normal Alberon´s until you can finally swap to Paradoxica.

Op , im enjoying the build a lot , thanks for the guide.

What the main stat i shold look for in paradoxica???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info