[PlayStation] 3.23.1 Patch Notes

"Increased the delay before corpses explode for the Detonate Dead skill used by monsters in the Viridian Wildwood.
Discovering an NPC in the Viridian Wildwood now adds their icon to your minimap."

Both of these are good QoL updates. Thank you.
After the patch, whenever I re-enter the maps, the map will be unveiled.
Does anyone have this issue?
Wisps are invisibile ggg... Fix that before others... Maps are unplayble if have differenti elevation in map like jungle valley... We have a cut game now... Also burial chambers have a similar issue with the wisps... They're visibile but in middle air... Ggg wake up
"
After the patch, whenever I re-enter the maps, the map will be unveiled.
Does anyone have this issue?

When I've experienced this issue, a other symptom is that custom loot filters are broken, or acting funky (working as it should. Just showing EVERY SINGLE life flask drop as well)

To fix this issue a re-install of the game will correct it.
Cool stuff but load times are still in the several minute range, ground textures don't load in, projectiles and other textures are invisible, massive delays and freezes (Slideshow) when approaching a moderately dense pack, etc.

Could do without 90% of these changes if the load times were shorter and the game at least tried to run smooth.
Nice fix but Jungle Valley Wildwood is UNPLAYABLE, pls fix
Love u GGG
Wisps are invisibile ggg... Fix that before others... Maps are unplayble if have differenti elevation in map like jungle valley... We have a cut game now... Also burial chambers have a similar issue with the wisps... They're visibile but in middle air... Ggg wake up halp!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info