Path of Exile 3.24 Expansion Timeline

thanks frens
1. Can we please finally have some significant balance changes ?
How can you call yourselves decent game designers when 30-40% of the playerbase is playing Deadeye, Pathfinder, Tornado Shot and Lightning Arrow ? Every single league, for two straight years.

2. We do not care, nor want, to have any Path of Exile 2 content in league/expansion reveals. Is that so hard to understand ?
Last time we had to sit through 30min of the PoE2 mercenary gameplay, and it was extremely tedious.

Not holding my breath though... Deadeye Tornado Shot meta again right...
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
blejdik wrote:
Www ... Again just at easter time .... Wife will be sad ...

Mrs. and I are away for 6 days at the end of March, will miss the launch this time.
Still may grind some more before end of league.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
get ready to have zero loot next league bois!)
Now that B.O.A.T league is confirmed my guess it is...

Best Of All Time

nice, more time of affliction, sign me up!!!
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
"
1. Can we please finally have some significant balance changes ?
How can you call yourselves decent game designers when 30-40% of the playerbase is playing Deadeye, Pathfinder, Tornado Shot and Lightning Arrow ? Every single league, for two straight years.

2. We do not care, nor want, to have any Path of Exile 2 content in league/expansion reveals. Is that so hard to understand ?
Last time we had to sit through 30min of the PoE2 mercenary gameplay, and it was extremely tedious.

Not holding my breath though... Deadeye Tornado Shot meta again right...

I mean you can just not play a meta build......you don't have to follow what everyone else is doing
Thank you for the excellent league!
Guess it's time to get back to the woods
"
Petardinjo wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

The game is free, the experience is nicer with stash tabs, but they arent required. So on that part, youre wrong.
The devs arent beholden to the player base, wrong again. THey produce content / skins they think are cool, and if people like it, theyll buy it. There are fortunately quite good at what they are doing.
Since GGG isnt a company you can buy shares in, like other companies..then they arent beholden to anybody really.

Your argument that game is free doesn't make any sense. period.
when you grow up eventually you will find economics are bit different that you think they are. GGG is making a really great revenue by us players so for "game that is free", changing rules/cycles is not good practice. we are not taking moral side of story but using that as argument - does not compute. their game is not based around free to play players and everybody knows that so game cycles should be around people who spend money on their game, and that is majority of playerbase. Please don't use "game is free" as argument because it's not even funny nor true.

YOu can play the game for free, if you want. Yes or NO ?
- the answer is yes.
So im right..
The majority of the ppl that commented understands that sometimes a little more time is needed, to prepare a new league. Most adults know what it means to be patient. Ive spend around 600 usd- mb up to an even 1000usd on the game since i first discovered it in 2016. Most of it has been spend on supporter packs, i was not forced to buy those.

GGG does not force anyone to pay for the game that they provide. Its up to the individual player to decide whether or whether not they want to spend any money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info