crash import hideout

After updating, game crashes when importing hideout. What am I doing? Click the import button. Select the downloaded file. Click open. game freezes and crashes instantly. There are no mistakes. Checked the integrity of files. Then I completely reinstalled game. I deleted cache from appdata and "my documents".
The video drivers are the latest.
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 6:00:11 AM
I'm having the same problem
I am also crashing to desktop every single time I try and export my hideout file.
The file explorer is functioning correctly, even letting me create new folders within that storage area, but when I click export the game shuts down immediately.
Yup for me to. Do any of you know what was removed this league, I remrmbrt GGG said something about reworking something and I think that it might fail our hideouts when POE tries to lead the NPC or device GGG removed but I cant remember what was removed or reworked.
I'm having the same problem
Even if I cancel without importing files it crashes
Last edited by DarkNyme on Apr 3, 2024, 1:38:03 AM
Same here mates
Same
Having just come back since the previous league - and yes, every single time I attempt to import one of my hideout builds the game crashes. Worked without issue previously.

Be nice if someone from GGG could tell us whats going on.
Same issue, please fix this. Been going on since league start and not even adressed...
This is still an issue.

Don't even have to select/load an import. Simply just close the browser and it'll crash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info