[PlayStation] 3.23.2c Patch Notes

Looks like all players on PS are impacted or the servers are not up again yet. If you use the search on PoE Trade for the standard server, no offers can be found for online users.
We're aware of an issue with Path of Exile being unavailable on PlayStation after the recent patch. We're working on a fix, it should be available within several hours. Thank you for your patience.
Guess I'll add to what I'm going to assume is an uproar of pissed off people. So. Me too.
Just to unapologetically say several hours is so transparent what your 100$ mtx break your ps servers
Same here: Download error (patching table not found) on my ps5
I know it wasn't in the notes, but does this contain the fixes we were promised in this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3496737
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
We're aware of an issue with Path of Exile being unavailable on PlayStation after the recent patch. We're working on a fix, it should be available within several hours. Thank you for your patience.

seems like someone in the patch department has a cold iron point equipped on their ele build
"
Just to unapologetically say several hours is so transparent what your 100$ mtx break your ps servers

As someone who worked several years in the games industry as CM,
I'm absolutely fine with the answer. It's almost impossible to make any estimates.

It would be much more worse if you have no communication at all, because without feedback we don't know if the team is aware of the issue and might leave the office without any awareness. Right now it's morning in New Zealand and the team should be still around to locate the issue and work on a fix.
You don't set the game for update and leave for the day that'd be kinda terrible if I'm plumbing and repipe your water lines I don't leave before checking for leaks. It not communicating to say several hours no transparency it actually a sign they don't care about console and that I should not invest in their free game. I had to unplug my ps5 because poe is acting like a 90s computer virus pop ups
No worries Exiles it’s only a several hours. This is ridiculous, put out a patch a few days before new league and don’t test it GGG? But don’t worry should be fix in server hours

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info