Necropolis Launch - Live Updates 🔴

With all these bugs related to unindentified items, now may be the right time to get rid of this unnecessary concept altogether, make all items drop identified and replace all scrolls of wisdom by portal scrolls.
Last edited by artifleur on Mar 31, 2024, 10:56:13 AM
with fear of the light keystone i cant see haunted modifiers on monsters i think thats kinda stupid no? yeah it put haunted modifiers randomly on monsters but why i cant view what modifiers? is this a bug maybew?
Please, can you see the crash's problems onp ps4? I Love this game but it's impossible play it, each five minutes the game crash
Pings are creasy today, impossible to play on all realms. Can we do something wit it?
This league is kinda lame mechanically. I was hoping for a lot more.
Game freeze with image stuck then disconneted i can't do anything against it so damn anoying when that happen in lab !
Fix brute force missions pls
Its not Necropolis league but the League of Permanent Unexpected Deconnection !
since yesterday i can't run 3 map without having a crash + the necroplis being bad = trash league !
Anything that was going to follow up last league was going to be a disappointment but .. seriously? The crafting is a bad joke, the buffs to the packs are extremely underwhelming 98% of the time .. everyone is basicly playing standard again.

1/10 league in its current state ... a severe let-down!
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:
Anything that was going to follow up last league was going to be a disappointment but .. seriously? The crafting is a bad joke, the buffs to the packs are extremely underwhelming 98% of the time .. everyone is basicly playing standard again.

1/10 league in its current state ... a severe let-down!

Well we all knew that nothing was going to be like affliction but coming off such a good league they had to come with something half decent. I’m not saying it had to be anything close to affliction but this mechanic is literally a joke. The last month of affliction was so broke(which they did not fix) so I think people def thought they must be working on next league to not fix the disaster or the last portion of affliction. Well I don’t know what they were doing because this league is so lazy and basic it’s embarrassing. I get poe2 is eventually going to release but they still have to focus on Poe and release good content. It’s a slap to the players to give us something so bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info