What We're Working On

So once again an ARPG development company jumps when the whingeing screeching 1 % start flinging their poop on social media. Did it need some tweaking and some improved quality of life? Yes, most certainly. Did it warrant the knee jerk reaction from GGG that now is going to make sure this is just as crazy broken as the last league. nope. For once I would like to see an ARPG game company hold the line and make sensible changes, but expect the player to actually play the game rather than being dragged around by their nose ring by the .001%.
Looking forward to these changes! Looks good.
Changes that are still needed.

I. Allow us to enter the Necropolis from the map when the Undertaker Arimor appears to collect a corpse and then return. (This is a nice QoL that will allows us to quickly empty/craft from map without having to leave map, go to Necropolis then leave then return to map)
II. Allow us a togglable feature in the Map Device that will allow us to opt in or out of Necropolis infused map-content.(Early game is already especially brutal rn without having to be forced into a mechanic. Also some players do not like this content regardless.)
III. Deal with current issues regarding server stability across the EU region.
IV. Address the new Vulkan and Direct x12 issue that has been causing frame drop since implementation.
V. Address the Vulkan and Direct x12 issue that is causing runtime and the vk::Queue::submit: ErrorDeviceLost error since the last 3.23 patch
VI. Fix Undertaker Arimor getting stuck in the terrain and walls and preventing from corpse collection.
VII. Reduce object clutter in the Necropolish that blocks the player and pathing when crafting.

also. REVERT ANIMA STONE NERFS. BUFF GOLEMANCERS. x)

¬thanks
Last edited by Monstarella on Apr 2, 2024, 12:10:01 AM
<3
this is me manifesting the ability to select "boom mace" as a base type
Still crashing within two minutes of opening the game. Most of the time its a BSOD.

Your bug report forums. Yikes.
Are these changes good? Yes, absolutely

Is it acceptable that GGG keeps releasing leagues in this state? No, absolutely not.

At this point we know that every league is going to get buffed a week in, which seriously cuts down on my excitement to play for the first week. You either have to slog through a miserable week, or join the league a week into it. Figure it out, or hire a balancing team that can.
sorry, the league is already dead... RIP
Are The Magistrate-Haunted monster modifier from the Abnormal Adversaries not implemented correctly? I have yet to encounter some.
Holy this changes, league is saved. Also dont forget about scarabs - drop rates kinda bad so endgame juice now dead for most of ppl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info