What We're Working On

Amazing news! Thank you!
Started playing in Ultimatum and got serious in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
"
XerxesM wrote:
"
y3lw0rC

How can people give their opinion and in the same post complaint that someone else give his opinion. Like, if you're not okey with other people takes and opinions you should be aware that it works both sides.

Btw, league looks great, but it's difficult to feel it at lvl 37 character (:

Ps, English is not my first language, so if something is unclear we can discuss it on PM to not spam in this post :)

It was not an opinion from him it felt more like an order for me to go somewhere. In my post I didn't exactly ask anyone "what do you think guys". And what he responded was not exactly some constructive criticism, just go there if you don't like, which doesn't fix the the problem. Yea, sure let everyone who's not happy with that part quit the league :D

GGG was working for months on the league and this guy drives people out of the league or poe in general till the next league. Are you sure his "directions" are healthy for GGG as a company? Who's the villain here?

Once again in short, what I said was more of a feedback or a question or whatever on "what we're working on", I didn't send anyone anywhere. But yet here the captain obvious flies in with his directions. I know I can go standard but, I will try as others did to share my feedback on the subject. And who knows, it might work.

""Btw, league looks great, but it's difficult to feel it at lvl 37 character (:""
..... And this is literally what I've said in my initial post... Leagues are meant to shine in the endgame rather that early, so that's exactly what I don't get and why is it even forced upon our heads. Just feels like Mark wanted campaign to be harder, that's all... But I'm glad you said that EN is not your first language, you either didn't read or misread. Whatever.

Anyways, this is getting sidetracked because were are not talking about how to make the game better, it is rather that I'm explaining myself here for something, and clearly, I don't owe this to anyone.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Apr 2, 2024, 9:51:17 AM
huge
nice
please do something with crashes and latency - playing normally, then latency goes up to 300k ms. Every few minutes.

On technical support page there is a thread of 65 pages about it. No replies, no help from GGG.

Unplayable game, and you are upgrading it :-)?
Hi
Thats nice U are reacting and making needed changes.

But I dont get it, Every league me and my friends saw the the flaws just in day or two but your beta test team dont? Dont u want make players happy?

Making leagues easier on their way, than the opposite? is GGG fearing that they will took the candy from the kid?
Last edited by Slazha on Apr 2, 2024, 9:40:15 AM
I am sure we are not the first.
But it is true: Why does it start always the same: much harder but not feeling more loot?
We have always to struggle frist until you try to solve the league.
Thats realy not what makes player feel respected and shows that you want to make us happy.
For the most its still the aim to have fun with a game.
And again and again its not what we get in your seasons start days:/

Pls, we love this game but we love not that it feels as you make the game only for the 0.1% Top Players...

Think at the casual player - they are the people who pay you...
When will we get a Fix for Bone Barrier Leech Bug? Currently Minions do not leech Life for the Player!?

The League-Droprates are so bad, I cant even respec out of it, because I havent found enough Regret orbs and I used my Quest ones already for transition lol...
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
artismh wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
It's kinda very weird that you can't choose to not have any over bloated monsters with those extra mods running somewhere among other packs of monsters by simply pressing the entrance to the next area.

I mean if you think it's worth it and cool to do the league mechanic then interact with the UI, build you challenge and go.

But literally nothing was said here that GGG will be making this content optional. Didn't GGG say at some point that they don't want to force stuff on the players?

I'm sorry, but when you go into juiced map which already might be dangerous and the necro shenanigans apply to mobs on top of map mods it seems to me that there is not much of a choice and it is pretty forced. There wasn't any choice to not have the potentially much more powerful mobs with necro mods.

O_o how is that not forced? Mark, can you explain please?

Not to mention that now the league feels like a waste of time and there are barely any f*cking rewards dropping from harder mobs - pack of white items, some blues, an alt.... wow. This feels like the league that's least worthwhile to do, so why can't I completely skip it if it's not worth my time?

You guys (at least in my humble opinion) need to buff the mechanic from the point you step into wraeclast, and not just in the endgame, I mean drops, exp etc. or give the option to just have it disabled. This way a player is in full control when to interact with it.

if u dont want to interact at all with league mechanic, there is option when u create char to pick standard and play there with no league mechanics, all other content is available there, u can play juiced maps all u want

There is also always an option for devs to do things more properly and allow for more freedom. The league probably will be worth to interact with in later stages of the game and this is very often how it should be played I guess. Rewards are very scarce in the campaign especially early stages and generally you waste time. In the campaign now it's mostly useless, crafts are very weak/way too RNG, it needs a lot of QOL (and as you can see GGG are doing something since they see something is wrong), rewards for the empowered mobs are what, close to non-existent?

Don't try to sound like a smartass when u clearly don't sound very smart. Players see that there is a problem and want that option, if you don't agree then go play and be happy. I and we didn't ask for your opinion and especially showing me or us the doors and where somebody should go GGG's doorman.

u said "you can't choose" i just told u can?
is literally called league for reason? new league mechanic
i agree that rewards are shit, the overall state of league mechanics is bad atm, but did u read the first post? they said will make it rewarding
give them some time? after patch everyone will make t1 items with few corpses. just wait the patch like rest of us
Great changes. You are like 90% there. It is still not enough for me to log back in until the increased difficulty is optional. As someone that plays hardcore, nonmeta, and does not follow a build guide, the mandatory increase in difficulty is too punishing. Difficulty increases paired with increased rewards should be aspirational IMO. Your philosophy of designing leagues like this since Betrayal was spot on.

I still love and support the game, but I won't be logging in or buying any mtx until we go back to "choose your difficulty."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info