What We're Working On

These are great changes, will you be buffing Fear of the Light to compensate for the much better Allflame rewards?
I just got to maps and find myself dying very often. Is this nerf going to help or am I just bad
I am not sure if this is my first forum post or not. And I am not playing that much of the league due to parenting/work. But I wanted to tell you that you guys are amazing! listening to players frustration and acting fast without radio silence is golden! please keep doing that. Love you GGG <3
A lot of this should have been in at launch, specifically searching with ctrl f, there was no reason for this one place in the game for it to not work.

That aside these looks really good and its good to see you responding directly to the feedback and criticism.

I hope you guys can turn it around this has been a bummer of a league mech to an otherwise pretty awesome patch.
Only gotten to act 4 but feels really difficult to craft rare items in ruthless
"
JayCy wrote:
You guys definitely listened :) changes look great.

It doesn't make sense the league came out in this state to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the changes.

But there's no way you can tell me this league mechanic was approved as rewarding and fun by anyone who tested it.

The changes here were simple and obvious IMO.
Insane changes, super looking forward to them and glad the community's being heard :D
Thanks <3
Lilvien
allow me to turn off the mechanic or skip it like you have done in almost every other league.
Affliction was the first and only league I truly enjoyed probably due to more currency drops making it less risky to experiment with crafting. I played this new league for an hour and decided I don't like it.

Last thing the game needs is a needlessly over complicated crafting system. It has loads of those.

I'll check back next league. Affliction was nice in that if you wanted to finally cut your teeth on crafting you could, but if you didn't you could farm enough currency to buy the item you wanted from someone else who spent the time to make it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info