Sudden Game Stutter/Unexpected Disconnects And CPU MS Spikes Every Few Minutes, Need Help!

I'm probably going to try the complex CPU fix but does anybody have any other suggestions, the game was working fine last year, then in 2024, it became unplayable for me probably because of a recent patch. Please watch the video I posted to see whats going on.
Last edited by Solo_Player_8 on May 2, 2024, 10:53:52 AM
AMD 5900X, 32RAM, M.2 drive... CPU spikes like hell, from 3-4ms over 200ms (for half second) randomly.. problem started this league.
Last edited by SlaJuZ on May 2, 2024, 11:41:35 AM
"
SlaJuZ wrote:
AMD 5900X, 32RAM, M.2 drive... CPU spikes like hell, from 3-4ms over 200ms (for half second) randomly.. problem started this league.

This is the same problem I have except my game stutters for more than half a second and the CPU ms spikes into the thousands, the game is unplayable. There is a fix on a forum but it's complicated and I'm unsure if it would work, I'm still hoping for another solution. The problem comes and goes constantly and it's frustrating, the fix on the forum is too complicated attempt.
Last edited by Solo_Player_8 on May 2, 2024, 7:27:57 PM
So I probably spent more than 1 thousand dollars on supporter packs and cosmetics to support this game, now I'm unable to play Path of Exile anymore because of this problem and it hasn't been resolved because it can't be fixed on my end. The recent patch has caused this stutter, I'm unable to play the freaking game because of the constant CPU ms spike and stutter, watch the video for more information. Does anybody have any solutions, I can't find one, and GGG is clueless about what their update did that caused some compatibility problems with certain CPUs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info