But, game is unplayable due to performance! :(
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho exploit early exploit often.

its so true so i lost all fun
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Can you stop acting in favour of the top 1% only? Like why nerf the rogue exile allflame? I setup a tree to do that once I farmed some myself(!) and now the tree is shit because you deleted the most important part of the strat...
Furthermore those changes make the people who "abused" this strat until now even more wealthy while it makes endgame gear for the rest of us waaaaay harder to get. Just fucking stop nerfing the league or properly test things before you release them in a "broken" state!

well said
If you completely change the gameplay of some mechanics, you should provide a free atlas respec after that. I refuse to buy a sh**load of orbs of unmaking and respec 1 or 2 of my atlas trees every week because you make some of the mnechanics obsolete, so the atlas tree is obsolete too. And im not talking about bugfixes, im talking about fundamental changes to mechanics.
GGG casually destroying the economy in mid league patch 😭
buff veiled orb drop rate pls
Bingo: Bring Veiled Chaos Orb back
Crashing economy for 10th time because you dont check your balance is not way you should behave. Cheers
Besides the rollercoaster of buffs, exploits and nerfs and the horrible T17s which scream CHAOS...

The only way to opt out of the league mechanic is to not play the league ... not really good for player retention.
Great marketing strategy - I wonder if TC approves?

My overall feeling recently is, that there's a lack of leadership at the head of the POE I team - what about some authority from Chris? It's needed ASAP!
Shepherds win. Sheep get slaughtered. Don't be sheep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info