3.24.1 Hotfix

Literally the only way I'm gonna survive this league is by making a private one with friends.
You guys literally don't play your own game before launching a league, nor you care about the massive crack between casuals and nolifers, and stilo you find a way to make it bigger every week.
You are looking like clowns tbh
my guess NEXT PATCH they will delete ambers, and the one after this they will delete coffins KEKW Just delete league and add more microtransactions. #DeleteLeague#NerfDrop#WhoCaresAboutWhatYouWan't
They made too many changes to the core game without proper manhours dedicated to testing and finding especially exploitative combinations BEFORE the patch goes live.

Remove Torment from the game already, it fucking sucks and is useful only in abusive strategies that take advantage of applying crazy loot multipliers when it becomes possible. Replace this with Sentinel that works way better - it gives large quant bonus but doesn't create BROKEN scenarios like the ghosts.
As much as I love this game, I notice each league been harder, more unbalanced loot piñata, and a lot of really bad band aids to fix problems with the league economy and mechanics that you don't really think before implementing it.

I'm not sure if you are just trying to make the people get a bad taste in poe 1, just to migrate them to poe 2 by force when the game is released. Anyway, don't make the same mistakes than blizzard did to diablo. One good league don't compensate a bad one... and worrying about economy of a league in the long term is a waste of resources, cuz standard economy is a joke and you know it. The only things that matter is the fun that people are having, and that's all...

Some changes in this league are great, buy you guys know that giving and then removing a way of playing the game is totally bad against this kind of player base.

Hope that you find a balance without ruining the fun next league. And try to make more generic balancing, a fun builds are in the ground cuz this infinite ceiling for certain builds are the only option to "finish the game" in terms of challenges of the league...
And yet you take no action against hte streamers who abused this. I don't care if Ben is the best PoE player. People have abused the crap out of these exploits. I know they are exploits because if they were intended mechanics, you wouldn't patch them. But you take no action. You allow the economy to be destroyed and specific players to get extremely rich of exploits. This league is so much worse than Affliction, and people used maphacks there.
wth it's happening ggg???
nerf,nerf after nerf.just shut down the servers.
cya next league.
this league sux so bad its unreal.
ONLY nerf after nerfs and so on.
i better play d4 then poe in actual state.
#1 careful what u type O_o...could get u banned :))
#2 life it's fair...with queens and kings only ...
"
Esubane wrote:
They made too many changes to the core game without proper manhours dedicated to testing and finding especially exploitative combinations BEFORE the patch goes live.

This.

Every single nerf, while needed, is a testament on how this league and it's massively overhauled endgame loop with new features has not been tested at all. Anyone who has ever spent some time in PoE's endgame would have noticed most of these completely broken mechanics. There simply isn't anyone over at GGG testing things thoroughly before launch.

That's been a massive issue ever since I started playing the game. Leagues are always launching in beta (or alpha in some cases) state with the playerbase being the testers. And for Necropolis in particular with it's many core changes, this...way of running things... was just asking to turn the league into a massive shitshow.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Apr 15, 2024, 6:36:17 PM
sad that the state of the playerbase is that maintaining the economy is more important than just playing the game. oddly people dont realize the WHOLE POINT of leagues is for us, the playerbase, to test content before it goes core to see what needs to be fixed or balanced. obviously a mechanic thats letting people farm raw magebloods and hour due to a bug is not going to stay in the game, the whole point of leagues is to abuse often and abuse early so that GGG can fix the points of abuse. if you have a job and can only play 2 hours a day because you're a casual go play the casual mode called standard, I hear theres no "fomo" there!
Last edited by weaselly_mai on Apr 15, 2024, 6:50:56 PM
"
weaselly_mai wrote:
oddly people dont realize the WHOLE POINT of leagues is for us, the playerbase, to test content before it goes core to see what needs to be fixed or balanced.

This has got to be the worst take I've ever read on here. Leagues are literally the main event, the bread and butter. Leagues are no PTR. What on earth did you just post. Holy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info