3.24.1 Hotfix

"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
It is interesting how most of the people who give negative responses are 4-14 challenges into the league, and the one positive response was from a guy with 40/40 and now jamming in ruthless. Are these complainers stopping right after the campaign ends?

Yes, I got my level 100 on blood aqueduct.
"
Finneas98 wrote:
So many crybabies in every thread, get a fucking life losers. At least you make good copypasta

HC SSF player cant say things like this)
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
It is interesting how most of the people who give negative responses are 4-14 challenges into the league, and the one positive response was from a guy with 40/40 and now jamming in ruthless. Are these complainers stopping right after the campaign ends?

this is completely opposite, high challenges early in the leagues indicates someone that is bored and wants to get their challenges done and quit
RIP Ben's meatsack fun streams Sadge
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
exploit early, exploit often

same shit every single league
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:

The changes are not good, every time I get close to farm one of these mechanics to see how it is, it is nerfed. This is not right. As a solo, this hurts the most. Please understand that if a strategy is formed, it is difficult for a solo to gear and prepare, and when they do, it is nerfed. T17 are no joke and you need certain investments to do but when you almost there, it is gone and you have to change again. So in conclusion, the nerf are not fun.

Edit: I am also planning going into ruthless just like the other guy. There, the nerf don't matter (not as much).
Last edited by qiu10x on Apr 15, 2024, 6:02:47 AM
Hey there is an another fun and loot mech lets nerf it
w
thanks allot just got off work to try this strat and guess what the streamers/nolifes get to abuse it before any actual players figures out how to do it or gets the time to do it
Isn't a hotfix supposed to be a bug fix / fixing something that didn't work as intended? This is at least the 3rd "hotfix" this league that's just a nerf patch instead of a fix...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info