NEED HELP FOR A GIFT IDEA FOR A BOYFRIEND

"
Menudilion wrote:
Cosplay as Zana and whisper in his ear "Still sane, exile?".

THIS!!!!!!!!!
"
kkissed wrote:
Hey guys, I need help with finding a POE related gift for my boyfriend. He is really into the game and plays it almost everyday but I don't know anything about it. Do you guys have any ideas? I was thinking of 3D printing a Chaos Orb but thats all I got so far. Anything will help. Thank you!

Yeah, get him a fishing rod so he can do something worthwhile. Actually at this stage of GGG's development buying him a comic book to read on the toilet will give him something better to do.
"
Menudilion wrote:

You won't get anything better than this.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Write a mighty poem for him and say it's from Einhar.

Nice one!
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
Menudilion wrote:

You won't get anything better than this.

I think you'd find some people willing to argue points for Atziri or Catarina Cosplay.
As an older dude I can easily say that just being kind and nice is the greatest present he could ever get.
Maybe a cool commission of one of his characters.

Like a long neck Templar or something.
"
kkissed wrote:
Hey guys, I need help with finding a POE related gift for my boyfriend. He is really into the game and plays it almost everyday but I don't know anything about it. Do you guys have any ideas? I was thinking of 3D printing a Chaos Orb but thats all I got so far. Anything will help. Thank you!

Check out Displate or Etsy for anything related to Path of Exile.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info