3.24.1 Hotfix 4

"
KingGraybeard wrote:
It would be nice to see better buffs earlier in progression and less for later game players. The bell curve of currency and power looks like a right angle at the moment with t-17s being the point at which it turns from a dessert to an ocean. Yes,... scarabs and such drop more but you tripled them which means triple the trading time UNLESS of course you've already made that t-17 right angle turn into rich land. If you want a community style game then you need to ease the tension on the economy a bit. I haven't seen a divine drop in a week. It doesn't matter if headhunter is 10 div if lower level players cant find 10 div. Headhunter isnt the issue nor is mageblood. The issue is that the rich players have no need of poorer players now. So they die in the desert of brokeness. Poor players cant buy from the rich either because they have all the gear and supplies they need from the graveyard and t-17 strats. While the rest of us just sit and stare at a trading screen where no one ever answers unless we give away half of our accrued wealth to run a single strat hoping to make back a chaos. THE WORST PART OF ALL is that you guys aren't even saying anything. You can't leave the players guessing if you've moved on from this league and we are wasting our time waiting and trying. This is a PR nightmare. You guys were probably at the highest point ever in our eyes. You did all these interviews and had our hopes at the highest in a LONG time. This radio silence is just slowing draining our hopes that you guys really care and know what you are doing here. Dont get me wrong love you guys, you work hard you make quality stuff. Tight now though you are showing a lack of follow through and care in your product. all eyes are on you. well most eyes, many are turning away and fast. You really need to stop this bleeding. At least say something. It feels like ya'll hiding either hiding in shame or just secretly gave up on your own league here. I hope you guys do something I love this game and the online community but everyone has their limits. I hope your cone of silence goes away soon or your player base will.

Honestly I would like to see a divine drop at all. I nearly completed my atlas (like 102) and nothing. Making an alternate character is literally more rewarding in terms of currency.
The more time I spent playing with the new scarab system, the more I want the old one back. This has become Path of Scarabs. It doesn't feel good. Endgame entirely revolves around scarabs, Atlas tree is flooded with scarab nodes, maps are flooded with scarab drops.

T17's are way overtuned for most builds/budgets, economy is down the drain not only due to some of these broken league mechanics which have been fixed way too late, but also how rewarding t17's are. Meanwhile, running any league mechanic on t16 is just bad compared to previous leagues. Sure, you can make money, but seeing how most league reward items (legion emblems for example) are basically worthless is just...sad and unfun. The game has objectively become worse with 3.24.

It's too much imo. Just give me my sextants back and the 1 scarab for each mechanic with different tiers...If only you guys had made an effort to test 3.24 before releasing it.
"
KingGraybeard wrote:
It would be nice to see better buffs earlier in progression and less for later game players. The bell curve of currency and power looks like a right angle at the moment with t-17s being the point at which it turns from a dessert to an ocean. Yes,... scarabs and such drop more but you tripled them which means triple the trading time UNLESS of course you've already made that t-17 right angle turn into rich land. If you want a community style game then you need to ease the tension on the economy a bit. I haven't seen a divine drop in a week. It doesn't matter if headhunter is 10 div if lower level players cant find 10 div. Headhunter isnt the issue nor is mageblood. The issue is that the rich players have no need of poorer players now. So they die in the desert of brokeness. Poor players cant buy from the rich either because they have all the gear and supplies they need from the graveyard and t-17 strats. While the rest of us just sit and stare at a trading screen where no one ever answers unless we give away half of our accrued wealth to run a single strat hoping to make back a chaos. THE WORST PART OF ALL is that you guys aren't even saying anything. You can't leave the players guessing if you've moved on from this league and we are wasting our time waiting and trying. This is a PR nightmare. You guys were probably at the highest point ever in our eyes. You did all these interviews and had our hopes at the highest in a LONG time. This radio silence is just slowing draining our hopes that you guys really care and know what you are doing here. Dont get me wrong love you guys, you work hard you make quality stuff. Tight now though you are showing a lack of follow through and care in your product. all eyes are on you. well most eyes, many are turning away and fast. You really need to stop this bleeding. At least say something. It feels like ya'll hiding either hiding in shame or just secretly gave up on your own league here. I hope you guys do something I love this game and the online community but everyone has their limits. I hope your cone of silence goes away soon or your player base will.

+1
it would be nice to hear something regarding what direction this league is headed for the coming months or if this is what we will be eating from here on out. another "what we have been working on" type of post to offers insight into what the team plans to do if anything from here on out would be most appreciated. im quite afraid that this is going to be it from here on out and i certainly hope not. the silence is killing me tho
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
The more time I spent playing with the new scarab system, the more I want the old one back. This has become Path of Scarabs. It doesn't feel good. Endgame entirely revolves around scarabs, Atlas tree is flooded with scarab nodes, maps are flooded with scarab drops.

T17's are way overtuned for most builds/budgets, economy is down the drain not only due to some of these broken league mechanics which have been fixed way too late, but also how rewarding t17's are. Meanwhile, running any league mechanic on t16 is just bad compared to previous leagues. Sure, you can make money, but seeing how most league reward items (legion emblems for example) are basically worthless is just...sad and unfun. The game has objectively become worse with 3.24.

It's too much imo. Just give me my sextants back and the 1 scarab for each mechanic with different tiers...If only you guys had made an effort to test 3.24 before releasing it.

Path of Scarabs
U made my day
I used to think that sextant was the worst. Until 3.24 appeared.
"
I used to think that sextant was the worst. Until 3.24 appeared.

GGG wanted to make mapping smoother, so now all you have to do is load up the map, with the right scarabs, after completing a t17 to unlock the 5th map slot, ensuring you have the right combination of scarabs, with the right atlas selected, then open the map and look at the lantern UI, then move haunted modifiers around, add all the right allflames in the right spot.... smooth
where t17 barrel hotfix? -_-
I've just had four server disconnected on me in last 10 mins.
I play most days and this is sudden surprise and new behaviour to me, as I play most days with no connection issues of note.
I don't know if this is relevant, but I was running to a node in the azurite mines.
"
5K0RP10 wrote:
"
roiidtv wrote:
would be nice to see some buffs to loot drops outside of tier 17, seems so unrewarding to run tier 16s to farm tier 17s in SSF then get absolutely no drops or tier 17 maps after like 30-50x maps. Please rework some of the drop chances on uniques and increase the drop rates of tier 17 maps so us SSF peeps can enjoy the game without having to migrate to trade.

100% - add a league mechanic that is not skippable, increases difficulty but with seemingly no rewards if not devoted - once again, a great league mechanic in concept but poorly executed

i assume sulphite scarab of fumes isn't working - doesn't spawn mobs around veins so i'm guessing the 500% quant from also doesn't work as there is also no visual of the fumes going out

'but with seemingly no rewards if not devoted', I recommend doing some research into how the league mechanic actually functions before making comments on forums complaining about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info