Patch Not Patching?

"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi guys, as it says on the Patch Notes update:

"
Edit: There's Steam maintenance going on so the update isn't available yet, should be there shortly.

We appreciate your understanding and hopefully Steam maintenance will be over soon.

The patch has now been applied via steam - my client says 3.24.2 - yet when I attempt to log in, it says I'm missing a patch and need to restart the game.
still does`nt work here... -.-
"
JordanFH wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:

"
Edit: There's Steam maintenance going on so the update isn't available yet, should be there shortly.

We appreciate your understanding and hopefully Steam maintenance will be over soon.

The patch has now been applied via steam - my client says 3.24.2 - yet when I attempt to log in, it says I'm missing a patch and need to restart the game.

Same
Ive dloaded patch still getting prompt at login
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:

"

even after downloading it and having the good version.. still say i need to download a patch.. log in fail.
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:

"

Steam did update, and the application window does say the version is 3.24.2 (it changed), but I still get the error message that I need to update.

EDIT: Another update cycle fixed it for me, am able to log in through Steam PoE. Thank you.
Last edited by Belpharion on Apr 23, 2024, 7:21:39 PM
Why would put a patch out during steam maintenance?....
Still not working here with new patch on steam.
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:

"

Seems like steam maintenance is over, game is now updated to 3.24.2, but still gets the error of update needed when trying to log in.
Is the steam patch bugged?
steam checks the data over and over again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info