big nerf loot 70% after last patch

Loot is inconsistent u just feel that compared to T17, T16 loot is nerfed but it's not, it's just that much weaker than T17 but you can always farm T17 maps on T16 maps which sell for a bunch. Farm scarabs/corpses/maps like me while doing challenges, i'm minmaxed my 2nd character while reaching 40 challenges.
I'm also curious if they nerfed the drops from T16's. I have been farming T17 map drops with an atlas boss strat and ive went from getting anywhere from 1-6 in a single map to getting maybe 1 every 3 maps.
Knowing GGG I bet they did. Since T16 are not "the hardest maps" anymore, they dont deserve to be rewarding, so they nerfed those and put all loot into T17.
This doesnt mean you cannot make money in T16 - you sill can make money from league mechanics if you focus on those, but its not money from T16 itself, its money purely from the league mechanic you add with scarabs.
Just like you always could make decent money in white maps using Essence + Bestiary strat.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 28, 2024, 3:24:59 PM
People that the sole purpose in life is playing poe:

"Its not that hard."

IGN: Ziggro
"
ziggro wrote:

"Its not that hard."

It isn't.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Aynix wrote:
you still can make money from league mechanics if you focus on those

Money from post patch league-focused atlas strats = alteration orbs, transmutation orbs, scrolls, jeweler orbs, chromatic orbs, and a small mountain of useless rares.

Whatever, I'm done. GGG decreed that the smallest shred of enjoyment and reward must be removed from the peasants. Streamers deserve everything.
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
ziggro wrote:

"Its not that hard."

It isn't.

You proved his point.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
You proved his point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
mnieradko wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
you still can make money from league mechanics if you focus on those

Money from post patch league-focused atlas strats = alteration orbs, transmutation orbs, scrolls, jeweler orbs, chromatic orbs, and a small mountain of useless rares.

Whatever, I'm done. GGG decreed that the smallest shred of enjoyment and reward must be removed from the peasants. Streamers deserve everything.

No. Money you get from those are beasts, essences, splinters etc.
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Oh those are about 30-50 an hour? Using ben's strat pretty basic.

Cmon people it's not hard.

funny how your comment aged so bad, look at ben, jungroan comments about t17 and how they farm t16 now and their strat crumbled
next
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info