3.24.2 Hotfix 4

3.24.2 Hotfix 4

• Rare monsters that are Shaper-Touched from the Tier 17 Map modifier unintentionally had the bonuses from the Rare Monster Pantheon modifier. This modifier no longer grants the monster increased Life, Item Quantity, Item Rarity, and Experience.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on May 11, 2024, 5:32:11 AM
Is this game good again yet?
o7 fub gg
Last edited by V_X on May 2, 2024, 1:46:31 AM
LMAO

Well, this one should be fixed... a month ago, but still thx for fix. Question is - when you fix party MF that still dropping 20+ t0 per ONE map?
fubby wubby ruining another market
So we get nothing but nerfs to the only farming strats in the game where we can farm items on SSF etc but don't get something to help with the change/nerf? Like the constant nerfs and not talking to the community about changes or what to expect etc is getting a bit old at this point. Lets just end the league early and go next?
I TRANSLATE IT

"We found out people have fun farming strats that give above 10div/h so we nerf it"

league is dead, dont try to fix it. add a patch that breaks it even more and experiment a lot to get a lot of knowledge to make better next league, ty.
always nerf everything found by streamer or someone, league is dead, that's why ppl don't play this league. well job balance team.
Last edited by farmerbenila on May 2, 2024, 1:55:16 AM
I mean, I already quit the league so I don't really care. But the fact you "fix" this now, that means either you just want to mess with people, or you just want to mess with people, so which is it?

There's no way on earth this wasn't known before. Every single PoE player knew about this since T17 farming became a thing.
player who is doing all content and has a fun build sees fubguns strat get nerfed: "WTF GGG I WAS GONNA DO THAT STRAT IN 3 MORE MONTHS"

:_;;;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info