League is boring

I'm still having fun. Depends what your goals are, I guess. I've beaten the entire base game, and am now farming Uber Uber Elder. It's really up to the players imagination at this point to create their own END GAME GRIND, because otherwise there's both nothing and everything to do. It's your choice.
The base game is great and that is why most folks put up with the worst league mechanic in POE history. Let's hope for a good one next time.
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
The base game is great and that is why most folks put up with the worst league mechanic in POE history. Let's hope for a good one next time.

That title has to go to Kalandra or Talisman.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
kyobusa wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Clearly league died because people left to play new season of Diablo 4 /s
I mean I don't get the /s

Its kinda true

Except its not, because Diablo 4 season isnt even out yet and league started dying 3 weeks ago.
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:

Well, the base game has been crap as well. Being oneshot constantly because mob has 1 mod that negates all your defenses is not fun! Actually this is the worst experience for me since Lake of Kalandra.

Fk phys overwhelm!
Fk archnemesis2 mods - or whatever this league brought with them.
"
dog1706 wrote:
League is boring

Nah.
"
dog1706 wrote:
League died out waaaaaaaaaaaaay quicker then normal, even some streamers sold off all their stuff to gamble it on cards.

I know last league was a tough act to follow, but sheeeeesssshhhhh

This league is a dud.

hopefully next one is better, this has been a really bad one.

Ive killed t17 bosses, ive killed all the uber bosses all multiple times

not interested in getting another 40/40 trophy

everyone has the same stupid scarab drops in every strat. Uber bosses have dropped crap, and yes have fought well over 150 uber bosses

on nimis i am 0 for my last 50 fighting uber eater
uber uber elder hasnt even dropped a watchers eye in the past 5 fights
uber maven hasnt dropped me more then a 1 divine awakened gem

blah blah, nothing else to do, qq, league sucks, Until then, another unsatisfied league player.

Come to ruthless, you won't get bored, I promise.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
dog1706 wrote:
even some streamers

:D :D :D
We need to watch more streamers to play this game.
"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
dog1706 wrote:
even some streamers

:D :D :D
We need to watch more streamers to play this game.

My man i do not need to watch anything to know it sucks

me and a ton of other people know this already

forums are more exciting then the league

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:

That title has to go to Kalandra or Talisman.

---

I have been playing for 11 years and Kalandra's layout was somewhat fun IMO it was just the terrible loot that was the issue. Talisman was just underpowered also.

The reason this league is easily the worst (not a doubt in my opinion) is that it is similar to the two leagues you referenced but is far worse of a complete disaster regarding being forced upon the players without a way to opt out and also the giant tombs block playing and looting. I suppose if you are a glutton for punishment and decide to attempt to craft with the mechanic you might think it is OK but for me it is far worse than Standard league (something I have never said before).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info