Are YOU still playing this league?

Just curious about players that use this forum and may/may not still be playing this league for any reason.

If you're still playing it: having fun, challenges/achievements, trying out new things, or not much else going on?

If done/stopped playing: finished with what you wanted to do, boredom/hatred, not having fun?
Last bumped on May 17, 2024, 6:07:22 PM
I'm not even playing this game anymore let alone the league, just waiting for PoE2 I guess
S L O W E R
Still going strong, still farming, gearing, crafting, doing challenges and what have you. The only ladder that matters is https://uniques.top/HC%20SSF%20Necropolis 😂
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Playing forums for the past two leagues. There is a nice whiteknight build.
Yup, still rocking the league and having a blast tbh.
Ever since I stopped thinking of the Necro crafting as the main thing in the league and just using it on the side to get some top notch endgame gear my enjoyment has gone way up.

Still perfecting my build and getting ready for T17 farm. The league has a lot of problems and I don't like the implementation of the new scarabs, but since I'm having so much fun with the build it doesn't matter that much.
Yes, I'm still playing.

I've finished my 40/40 yesterday (heist bad). I've experimented with some builds for next league (mostly PoB) and now I'm just mapping for mirrors for memes since I've completed all my goals.

Last edited by Scarletsword on May 2, 2024, 6:35:52 AM
Quit like a week ago, still checking the forums in the hopes for a patch that could potentially fix the current endgame loop, but that's probably wishful thinking at this point.

Imo, T17's need more rebalancing to be actually an in-between of T16/Pinnacle Bosses and Ubers instead of being the hardest content (apart from deep-delve) in the game. Having to roll a T17 with 200c per map to maybe get decent mapmods (depending on your build) is just bad. Glasscannon builds are just not working unless you deal 200mil+ dps or your name is Ben. Only very few builds are actually able to reliably farm T17's, which imo ruins build diversity unless you're okay with sticking to T16's, 4 mapdevice slots, non-uber bosses (unless buying fragments) and way less currency. The gap is way too big. Oh, and not being able to opt-out of Necropolis mods just adds to the difficulty. I don't get why we HAVE to run everything with Necropolis mods. Just makes T17's even harder for no reason.

Farming uber fragments inside of content that is harder than ubers themselves doesn't make sense to me. Unlocking 5th mapdevice slot through T17's doesn't make sense to me either. Why take it away from Legion?

When GGG announced their scarab rework, most people were hyped (including myself). But everything revolving around scarabs and the sheer number of different scarabs does not feel good or fun, and yet they've recently added even more scarabs with a patch which most if not all of them are pretty useless unless I've missed out on a new strat. Either way, I'd much prefer rolling sextants again instead of this current mess. The idea behind it may be good, but the execution turned this game into Path of Scarabs. I'm really hoping they'll make some big changes to that.

The league mechanic itself is...mid. Can be fun to craft a couple 6x T1 pieces of gear, but that's about it. Storing coffins is a pain, and same applies to allflames. The graveyard UI isn't very intuitive and frustrating at times. The corpse UI+mechanic in maps is also very annoying. If I could opt-out of it entirely without switching to Standard, I would do it in an instant.

Anyway... wall of text achieved. It really only takes a few tweaks for me personally to be able to have fun with the league. Maybe not with the mechanic itself, and certainly not with scarabs, but balancing T17's and the ability to opt-out of Necropolis content would mostly solve it for me which, thinking about it, would basically turn it into Standard with T17's. lol
Yup, still playing, still just having fun with it. Taking my time, as usual.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Still having fun.

I'm close to being done, though, as summer is coming and it's time for me to find the hiking boots, the rod and a lake or two in the mountains. The trouts aren't fishing themselves.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Still playing, just got to maps with my second character.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info