Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

With 3.25 patch, i hope you can fix trade issues also. It is taking too much time to whisper people to purchase something. Many people spamming whispers for purchasing.
Maybe you can add "Auction House" like WOW. That would be great!
guess the Necropolis was such big pile of trash it takes long time for it to burn down
"
borabolova wrote:
With 3.25 patch, i hope you can fix trade issues also. It is taking too much time to whisper people to purchase something. Many people spamming whispers for purchasing.
Maybe you can add "Auction House" like WOW. That would be great!

+ for auctionhouse.. no more waiting time and no more price fixer ;)
Guys. 3 month or 4 month league its doesnt matter. Take your time and do something else. If you enjoy Path of Exile you can still play the game. Whats the point of saying that you cant play this league etc... If you made all what you wanted in first 1-2 week so any other league you will always cry about next league that you want it faster... Just relax and wait for next league. Its not that easy to create new legues.. Even Necropolis league is not that good but they spent A LOT of time to make this league. Be happy that we dont have 5-6 month cycles... Check timelines on WoW expansions they are much more than 3-4 month per expansion.
so quick,too quick to new player!
sometimes i feel a little bad for never having bought a supporter pack and literally freeloading on the game since metamorph. but then you make announcements like this and the betrayal nerfs and i go on not buying supporter packs.
"
JackFrosty wrote:
So this means that necropolis will end somewhere mid july as well?

I'm asking because I am getting caught up with work but I still want to get my 40/40 this league.

Thanks!

League will end in the same week where new league starts. About 3 days before that.
Aight, I guess *starts XCOM2 the long war*
nice
GGG- What will we do when the league is trash?
Players - do not extend it?
GGG - "extends it"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info