Path of Exile 3.25 Expansion Timeline

and this is why we can't take em seriously anymore :(
can you please run some events or something? necropoleague isnt very fun
So this means that necropolis will end somewhere mid july as well?

I'm asking because I am getting caught up with work but I still want to get my 40/40 this league.

Thanks!
[Removed by Support]

You have to corrupt the league and get a good result for that.
Why am I still here
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Jun 4, 2024, 8:56:39 PM
Thank you GGG, am really enjoying changes to the core game allowing me to try strategies that I've never done before, i.e. enjoying 3x atlas trees and new scarabs. Am also really enjoying having mirror gear due to the beyond believable crafting mechanic.

Despite common consensus, I think this is a great league and looking forward to another month and a half. Will also have to take advantage of this mechanic in SSF Ruthless!!

-cheers, a player since 2013
Sweet!
Necropolish is the worst league right now! annoying content! crash crash crash! my guild off the league in the 3rd day of the league! and 4 months league? oh hell naw it's torture! why extended the worst league? please open some event! let's just hope content like this league won't happen again.
Just want an announcement on how mtx is going to POE2 in regards to crossplay. Glad its confirmed to be more time before I miss the supporter packs this league but still. Details pls :,(
Cool, please take the time to adjust the T17 endgame so people feel less left out. That for me is priority over any kind of league mechanic you come up with. Cannot have another Necropolis, please don't rush your changes.

Also, WTB Betrayal Vorici/Hillock functionality restored. Sudden removal of post-crafting 30% and 28% quality options is horribly inconvenient and an indirect nerf to uniques and flasks.
Last edited by Hanarae on Jun 4, 2024, 9:30:15 PM
"
degas wrote:
We never will get 3 months league again guys.

Good riddance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info