Path of Exile 2 - Witch Gameplay Walkthrough

For someone with 16k+ hrs gameplay and have never played a summoner, looks like ill be playing thhis time...POG
Summoners on here feel nothing like Necromancers from Diablo 2 LoD, they're just so boring and a real snooze fest, and the new witch looks just as boring. I don't know what's missing, but summoners in PoE just don't capture D2 Necromancer game play feel. I loved teleporting with an army and casting bone spear or bone spirit, or hell even teeth was cool af. PoE is missing what makes a Necromancer!
Would be cool in POE2 to have naturally dropped non unique items have a small chance to be "blessed" with 1%-30% boosted stats. So a 100hp roll with blessing could be up to 130hp.

When the item is modified in any way the blessing is removed completely from the item.

I think raw drops should have potential to be better than anything obtained via crafting, although extremely rare. Maybe with 1-10 being common, 11-20 being rare, and 21-30 being more rare.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
POE2 seems like "the piano play'in style" back and very slow ........
not my kind of fun , POE 1 is more fast and aggressive.
ok , animations and definition are on another level .

gonna wait feedback of the first players before switch .......

Yeah pressing one button and deleting two screens worth of enemies is sooooooo fun...no thanks! Glad POE2 seems to be moving away from the mistake that POE1 took in turning it to a zoom 1 button snoozefest.
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
Piquet75 wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
I wonder if other minions like zombies will also self revive if killed

Zombies will not revive and will require a corpse to summon. Jonathan confirms it in the video.

Yeah i missed that, we know skeletons and spectre's so far revive, will have to see what else. Possibly golems respawn too

It will be nice to have respawn specters in poe 1 so we can have some fun instead of wasting time on resumoning theme with desecrate and hope to find right combination.
since you guys with tecent why not apply some vfx effect fighting chinese style combat? look fresh for POE2
Last edited by ariyako on Jun 18, 2024, 8:22:25 AM
Everything you guys have put out for PoE 2 looks amazing. I can't wait to try this game.
alot of big boss monster are only half body...its kinda lame( this bone guy, the first guy we saw in beginning of this vid, and kitava..). lol are there any big boss with full body movements and all? seem like the battle would be better than stationary. other than that seems cool..
Last edited by RareMagiKarp on Jun 22, 2024, 11:00:18 AM
Well, if the boss is really tall, that doesn't leave a lot of options to keep its head on screen ! And they might be trying to avoid the "stay on the boss' toes to stay safe" somewhat boring tactic that D4's Wold Bosses suffer from ?

----

Give PoE2 a few years and you'll have your zooming and screen clutter ! ;p
(And we'll have Ruthless Mk2 ?)

Also remember that GGG wants to avoid scaring away new players.

----

Ok, GGG, looks like you've earned that "new character" phrasing, Minion Witch 2 might end up more different from Minion Witch 1 than Minion Witch 1 from D2 Necromancer !!

But good luck balancing that, especially the "RTS commands". I mean that sincerely, seems amazing if you manage to balance it well, but also very hard to keep various exploits (for instance of enemy AI by your minions) in check.
Looking great and streamlined, hopefully they nail the "rabbid army of the dead" feeling as currently they seem to be a bit on the slow side... looking forward to spectres on this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info