Twitch Drops - Corsair Back Attachment

ty
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Watched multiple hours between different streamers and did not receive any progress, nor the back attachment drop. Strange as it's the first time I've had issues with twitch participation rewards.
did not get the free mtx even after met conditions on twitch and linked account. Still there is no mtx in game. Someone knows how to fix that?
Same problem for me, watched till midnight, account is linked, but no drops for me :(
Is it possible get drop watching poe streamers after livestream?
Twitch failed cause no sms came on phone lol to log in...
Such a shame I missed out on the best looking twitch drop in ages when twitched refused to send sms for me to log in. I really bums me out.

That's twice now, with that time I missed out because I got the drop but didn't know it had a time limit to claim it when I had gotten it. I was watching on console and didn't bother logging in on twitch on pc to claim it, thinking it was secured.
Unfortunately the drop did not work for me this time, I watched the Zizaran stream till the end.
So I was able to get the drop and its linked in my twitch inventory but do not see the item in game.

Is there something else I need to do? Sorry new to twitch drops!
"
So I was able to get the drop and its linked in my twitch inventory but do not see the item in game.

Is there something else I need to do? Sorry new to twitch drops!

Same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info