GGG Live Announcements

looks amazing and very promising.

thanks for all the hard work you put in there to entertain us and all that for free.

---

on a personal note: sheep? really ... now? thank you! finally! looking forward to have them as pets!

---

the currency trade experiment will fail but i hope i's not a harvest level of disaster.
folks will run trade bots first collecting gold and then manipulate the market by massive purchases of one currency at a certain time and the purchase of another currency. seen that in browser games (galactic civilisations f. e.)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Looks soo good! Ameyzing finally currency trade, so curious for how people will try to exploit and how you will fix it hahaha

Thank you soo much for bringing a leauge mechanic that gives me currency while I have a normal job and cannot farm 8 hours a day! This is huge game changer for my long term goals beyond leaugestart weekend... how awesome guys did not test yet but these kind of currency injections for casual players is crucial for longterm player retention i belive. Well done!!
Super excited for the new league. Though I do have one question that wasn't clear in the reveal nor in the Q&A. How does the mining mechanic work with party play? Are the resources locked to the instance owner, similar to ritual?
League Mechanic and Party Play

Will the resource nodes be granted to all party members in the zone? within a small range of the node? or just the "owner" of the zone?

The latter option would be pretty unfortunate but I can't find anything mentioned about it.
is this content skippable? I like new leagues but I dont think I fancy this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info