Settlers of Kalguur Challenge Rewards

"
Xzorn wrote:
Yes! Finally back to the OG style challenge rewards instead of that stages crap.

YES, i much prefer this as well.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 😍
Problem with the stages armor stuff is I don't like the super flashy MTX armor so I already had all the stuff I wanted by like 12-16 completed.

Though the good thing about the stages stuff is I do actually really like a lot of the stage 1-2 armor.

You look like a hobo with the base armor hodgepodge of the game.
But you generally look ridiculous with the flashing lights of the paid armor sets.

Tier 1-2 armors added some solid looking middle-ground stuff right where I like it. But then I had no motivation to continue like I do for cool stuff like a portal.

As an aside, it looks like this is another weapon effect without the horrible after effects you guys got addicted to for a while. If so, thank you, those look so awful and prevented me from buying quite a few.
k, well at lest i wont feel like im missing out this time.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Final thing on 36 instead of 38, cool.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
Naisuuu
whoa, rewards are awesome. thanks for not doing armor sets again! the challenge rewards are like from a 90 dollar supporter pack in quality and number.
Last edited by dachoppa on Jul 24, 2024, 9:29:33 PM
LOGIN meow
looks super cool.

would be cooler if the character effect had an on player death animation too
[Removed by Support]
The hype is so real for me right now. I'm looking forward to this league to start on Friday.

Great job GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info