Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I don't have the Town Management Button while in the Settlement.

I found this Thread on reddit with pictures.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1ed76kc/missing_button_in_kingsmarch/

I think it's a bug, but if there is some Setting I have to enable please let me know.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Kicked for too many actions....

FIX IT PLEASE!!!
Keep in mind devs some crashing could be the issue with microcode currently affecting all 13th and 14th gen fclga1700 processors - this has affected my game development as well.

** please make some noise in a post about the intel issue as everyone has to update motherboard bios - but no fix until mid-august supposedly
Last edited by _sovereign on Jul 27, 2024, 11:53:02 AM
Chain Hook give's only 2 rage on hit, instead of 3 rage.
The passive refund points are still not working on playstation.
Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effect/League_ritual
Unable to parse locator
WTF is this?

It happens on Estuary map!
Last edited by SAVAGEisReal on Jul 27, 2024, 12:57:48 PM
Went to sleep, just woke up and when i start the game the following happens:

54 MB update, and when I try to open it, the following error appears:

It was not possible to overwrite the following file with the new update file. Please check that pathofelixe.axe is not in use. If necessary, you may have to restart your computer. I have already restarted my PC, but it doesn't help. They are also not open, except when I open them to update.

Basically i cant run and update the game. HELP!!!
Cannot enter in city, 7 from 10 loading screens just freeze for forever. Every time when I try to enter loading screen is just freezing. Never had this before. Performance in this league is reaaaaaaaaaaaly bad.
they ruined ritual with wisp chaos minions, witch seem to still penetrate chaos resit... welp there goes my fav mechanic.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Even after the latest hotfix, I'm still getting constant crashes. Never been anywhere near this bad before. Sometimes it's when transitioning to another area or town, but other times it seems like just doing pretty much anything can cause a crash.

Edit: Just crashed again. Transitioning back to town from The Aquaduct portal at the start of Act 4.
Last edited by BaggerX on Jul 27, 2024, 4:42:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info