Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
jimmywo wrote:
"
jimmywo wrote:
[img]Mac M2 Air 24G, with macOS 15.0 beta. Unable to load new patch with “This file was downloaded on an unknown date. “ result in Error “Path of Exile.app is damage and can’t be opened https://postimg.cc/2q3bj6mX . Wondering if it is related to iphone mirroring
Status still the same
Still have problems loading patch for MacOS Sequoia
"Jul 26, 2024 4:03 PM (EDT) - We're investigating an issue with virtual keyboard not working on consoles. Players will need to use a phone app or a real keyboard to name a character in the meantime."

How do we do this? I've tried with a keyboard, as well as on a PC through PS remote play. Neither let me type anything into the character name field
Game crashing wtf
Old bug as always. Crash when entering town.
+1 for the crashes
crash to desktop when the first league even was on the horizon
"
Max_Planck wrote:
"Jul 26, 2024 4:03 PM (EDT) - We're investigating an issue with virtual keyboard not working on consoles. Players will need to use a phone app or a real keyboard to name a character in the meantime."

How do we do this? I've tried with a keyboard, as well as on a PC through PS remote play. Neither let me type anything into the character name field

It doesn't work. It's literally bricked LOL
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Game crashed on map after strand
LET'S F*CKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM READY. Nov. 15th, here we come!
Crash to desktop on beach

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info