Rules for league events

"
DarthJijo wrote:

got my weapon, ran to hillock without stopping anywhere and before I reached him he was already killed first by another?!

sorry but this sucks!

Other player got a randomly generated map that was (considerably, given the time difference) shorter than yours.
Happens.
also for twilight strand? I thought THIS is the same map size?
when it is like you said then sorry for my anger.. ;)

first I thought the marauder is to fat to run faster.. :/
"
phenny wrote:
what's burst?
I see 3 are coming up in a few hours.

This.... What is it!?!?!?
RegnarDrowsII - 79 DW Ranger, #6 One month race 10/16/2012
hi
I have a question, when you win a reward and unlock a item, can we use this item whith all our characters even if they are not in the standard league (all my characters are in anarchy league)
thanks
Last edited by Tsoagul on Sep 11, 2013, 7:42:23 AM
Take the ability to log out on a whim, and now we got a game. I saw someone do it when they got frozen on a twitch.tv stream, it was so lame.
IGN DazedStooper
On Hardcore League, if I die during the race, I won't be able to keep going on, will I? Will I have an ability to create a new character and continue the race during event?
Sounds good!
"
Totalamd wrote:
On Hardcore League, if I die during the race, I won't be able to keep going on, will I? Will I have an ability to create a new character and continue the race during event?

The dead character will be moved to standard league.
You can then create a new race-char and start from 1 and get points for this one in case you are fast enough in the remaining time.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I have done a few events now have a question

I have only gotten points for the level i am achieving not the points for side mission completes or field clears for last 2 events i have done 9(90 min party and 3hr party today).

Do they only go to the first to clear or am I just getting screwed?
I'm about to participate in my first race. Do I have to keep my character until the end of the race-season or can I delete the characters immediately after the specific race-event ended and still get the rewards?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info