We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
Faerys wrote:
Listen guys. Why are there no company representatives on the ru forum? If you don't have people, hire. Advertise hiring an employee who will at least translate all hotfixes and news, and at least occasionally communicate with the players.

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
My first impression on entering the website: "Give us your money! NOW!"
It's packed with ener... mtx ads.
"
ProfWollhoven wrote:

I hope you weren't expecting the latest news from CNN?
Hello all, newbie

I like the game, a lot freedom and so much diversity!!
Just playing a week or 2 !

Great game, just take my time going slow and look into the items and steamers.
Most nice is the freedom into the many quest`s and not even needed to do quest but better do. (for more understanding)

Started on pc with steam but somehow had feeling was bad running, (simple pc) !!
At steam level 60 or so and find out steam running weird with me into the game.
So i tried this site and make new account and so much better now. Everything like steam gives a demo from the full game.

Still confused a bit about the stash / web shop.
Does it mean the sun supporter is only for playing ultimate league?
To me its a bit expensive.

And as tip i would say go into crypt NFT`s for more hype and security.
Flask humm maybe make that party team buff skills. But easier said then done.

"And the hole family don`t know what it take`s to keep a old game rolling."

(Pc, Expedition)
Greetings from the Netherlands
I am casual player witch who started playing few months ago.
Some first impressions.

I almost gave up on heist and delve because they were so hard and died a lot in Start. But now they are my favorite parts of game.
As new player I would die so quick in few seconds in delve in darkness. And thought this was too hard. I didn’t realize I had to upgrade my defense to darkness skill couple of times to survive darkness much better like 15 seconds. Many bloggers gloss this over. I have reached depth 160 now.

I would die a lot in heists from huge trash mobs once you steal target item. I would win 1 out of like 25. But since I got more armor 2500 and leveled up more damage I win much more like 1 out of 2 on level 1 map.
I found out later by luck Phasing also helps a lot in both. No one mentions this.

Syndicate research and incursion is way too hard with short time limit. I hate short time limits.
In syndicate research I win 1 out of like 50 on red maps. Because time run out most of time.
In incursion I stopped playing it cause it’s too hard understand complicated building mechanics and I would die most time from mobs trying look for passage stone in time limit.
Since I die too much with stupid time limits in research and incursion - I avoid playing them.

I avoid battle royals because as casual new player I feel like I would destroyed by pros who played many years.
But if it had teams in battle royals then I would more likely join since I don’t feel pressure to win by self. It can be like exciting 50vs50 wars in New World.
Since most of your player base are casual players vs 1% pros then teams will encourage more players to play battle royale and greatly expand your player base. Without feeling pressure to win by self
So I hope you add teams in battle royale.

My thoughts...

The way balancing is handled needs to be improved. It seems to be heavily based on what top-end players are doing. They find a way to abuse something; then it gets nerfed for everyone. Punishing the majority for what the minority does.

There also seems to be too much focus on what others do. He has more than me. Nerf. No, she has more than me! Nerf. But..? Nerf.

Ideally... the goal of balancing should be around players having fun and making as many builds viable as possible. The less cookie-cutter flavor of the season builds the better. Focusing on top-end min-maxing ain't it.
"
jinspin wrote:
heist and delve

Heist: Usually I do heist contracts when I am about 15 levels above, at least while leveling in the campaign and early maps. The level requirement of heist contracts is nonsense during that period, I think (ssf only here). Apart from that I honestly like heist a lot.

Delve: I also take my time here and think it is the most boring mechanic in the game, comparable to tunnel ^^ - ego shooters.

This way it means just grabbing some extra currency etc.

Otherwise for me it would be just a waste of time.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Last edited by ___Hengist___ on Oct 18, 2021, 4:45:26 PM
"
ProfWollhoven wrote:

Game is free. they need to make a living.

As for 3.16 it's one shot simulator. GG on those scourge mobs.

And crash simulator. In Expediotion had none now 2 per hour.

Last edited by kaktttusikaa3 on Oct 25, 2021, 3:06:10 PM
Please fix fortification for fast-attacking melee builds. The threshold of mob health to gain stacks is too high for the super fast attacking builds that don't rely on the size of the hit. It should not be so hard to maintain fortify on a melee build.
first impressions unchanged

- Crash to desktop, game freezes - lots of other bugs as well

- The new Fortify skill doesn't support melee DoT builds - does GGG not understand its game or were they not listening when this design error was pointed out weeks ahead of launch

- Yeah, let's not ever again take crappy rare drops, corrupt them, and then purposely add a negative modifier and make that a cornerstone of a league. What the hell.

- Players: "We despise one-shot mobs" GGG: "Let's put in one-shot mobs. Maybe the players will like this?"

- The only good thing about scourge is a bit more inventory space, via crucible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info