Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Hey, Im stuck at the log in screen. I click log in (and have tried through different gateways) but nothing happens. Eventually ... it takes me to the create character screen as if I have never had a character...?? Whats happening here? Is my character/s gone? Any ideas would be great.

Thanks
I fail to login 4/5 times or more but I can eventually get in by spamming. I fail to connect to the town instance about half the time but with enough tries I'll connect. I fail to connect to instances at a similar random rate - not sure if there is any reason to the randomness, for example I have not been able to connect to the Submerged Passage even a single time but I've only tried about 5 times with that one, so low sample size is low. Giving up for a few days...

Random things I've tried so far that didn't help: low graphics settings in Options tab and -patching-server pathofexile.com:3724 -gc 2 on shortcut Target field. (Yeah I am also getting problems connecting to the patch server but skipping it gets me to the login screen alright.)
After the last small path appeared unexpected disconnections only on vaal(merciless)
I start shooting him then picture stops and drops me into the log in screen.
After connection the instance is reseted.
hi, if i restart my pc i get new ip everytime, so i have to get the unlock email, which doesnt happened in the last few hours. I just keep trying, but its not sending me the mail :(
"
CalJayMack wrote:
So i get three errors when i try to open the game
1.The D3D device has a non zero reference count meaning some objects were not released
2.Fail resetting Direct3D device objects.
3.DXUTCreateDevice Failed
hey
Verification problems
There were problems verifying your account. There may already be a verified account associated with this email address. If not, please ensure the verification address you are using is the same as the one you received via email.
Hello, I recently made a new character, and wanted to use the helmet effect I bought a while ago. I went into the microtransaction tab and nothing was there. I checked my other character and it's nowhere to be found. :(
So when i beggin to download path of exile passed 3 minutes he freezes my computer, my mouse and my keyboard, and its the same when im patching the game and i have to turn off my computer in the power button can someone help pls
my computer specfications are:
Windows 7 -32bits
Intel core i3-3220 CPU 3.30GHz(4CPUs) 3.3GHz
4096MB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT 640
My motherboard is Asus
Hey all,

If you're having issues with the game at all, please make a new thread in the Tech section or send us an email at Support@GrindingGear.com and we can help you out.
Hello
I have today try to launch POE and I have message that my content.ggpk is corrupted. Is this possible? Yesterday it work's fine and today I did nothing, just try to launch the game and I got this exception. Do I have to delete that file and download it again?
Quote what I see
"Your pack file has become corrupted. Currently only way to fix this is to delete content.ggpk and download it again by running the client."

Please help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info