Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

My problem is with downloading the new patch. In my steam account it says "update required" but when I begin the update it instantly stops and an error message pops up saying "an error occurred while updating Path of Exile (no internet connection)". My internet connection is fine and I can fully connect to the Path of Exile website, I would really like the new features in the path, but unfortunately I can not figure out what to do. any help would be very... helpful, to say the least.
Hey all, I've just downloaded this game from Australia; why does it always says "Unable to connect to patching server" all the time when i run the launcher??
Hi i had got a duellist in invasion until my level 31 where I freeze at the door of a vaal entry where I attempted to leave but nothing happened, I tried again and again but it didn't work so my character died, can you put back my character TaZz_Mania in invasion league?
I freed the scion. She doesn't appear in my character selection screen what should i do?
game stay on loading screen and when i alt tab it there is some error.

when i klick ok next error show up and another one and another one... and program stop work
Last edited by sutas11 on Mar 14, 2014, 8:41:26 AM
can't connect and before dcing ping went berserk
it is obvious the game can't cope with the recent nerf of flame blast ^^ , undo :)

PS J/K
When I'm installing the patch, it gives me the error of: Patch220.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/1.1.1.1/Metadata/Terrain/Cave/rooms/1x1/type_2a.am
What does it mean? I haven't even downloaded or started the game and it gives me this
big problem what happen in your site i re format my computer and then i try to download your game.. i'm waiting a lot of hours but they show up all the time CHECKING RESOURCES they can't patching your game ....my internet connection really good....pls. do something
i think they have problem in your site or your game ... i try to download your game but still checking resources... and after a couple minutes they show up UNABLE TO CONNECT TO PATCHING SERVER.....i never play for almost 1 week right now ........pls>>>>> do something
now (DISCONNECT FROM PATCHING SERVER BEFORE PATCHING COMPLETED.. TRY AGAIN).......... I TRY PLENTY TIME DUDE STILL THEY SAME ...I CAN'T DOWNLOAD YOUR GAME????????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info