Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

is there any use for Cloak of Defiance?
Still have a legacy one in my stash...
"
lui36000 wrote:
is there any use for Cloak of Defiance?
Still have a legacy one in my stash...

Haven't tried it yet but i can see it working if you can still stay above 5k life,
probably a good idea if you don't want to use Pledge of Hands and still have a good mana pool.
twitch.tv/enki91
First of all thank you for reply regarding my comment on worry of recent patching, not sure i understand but I trust you :-)

Could you provide some tips on how to use storm burst? I can't seem to find how it's good for single targeting

Also in your levelling part you write clarity/ blasphemy- warlords mark. Does this mean either clarity or the other two or that we should get both? I'm unsure as i think one covers the other so makes sense to not have both setups
"
Nordsted wrote:
First of all thank you for reply regarding my comment on worry of recent patching, not sure i understand but I trust you :-)

Could you provide some tips on how to use storm burst? I can't seem to find how it's good for single targeting

Also in your levelling part you write clarity/ blasphemy- warlords mark. Does this mean either clarity or the other two or that we should get both? I'm unsure as i think one covers the other so makes sense to not have both setups

Best way to use Storm Burst seems to cover the enemy in projectiles, let them detonate, kite a bit and then repeat. Takes some practice but you'll figure it out.

I recommend both Clarity and Blas Warlords while leveling, to have some leech and backup mana regeneration if the leech shouldn't be enough to sustain.
If you feel you don't need Clarity, just disable it and let the gem socketed to level it.
twitch.tv/enki91
the description for bone offering is only for the minions?
The "Mistress of Sacrifice" node that you get from the 1st ascendancy allows your offerings to effect the player as well.
oh awesome! thanks for the information!
Just wondering why you don't take Lightning Walker
"
Hoan4812 wrote:
Just wondering why you don't take Lightning Walker

Other nodes, especially jewel sockets give more for similar investment or lead to overall more useful boosts like Ash, Frost & Storm for a bit more investment.

You can take it as temporary node if you need that light res, but i'd recommend to switch it with a good jewel later.

twitch.tv/enki91
How can I get Warlord's Mark, as I can see on wiki, it's not available for witch.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warlord%27s_Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info