Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WhosChamp wrote:
How can I get Warlord's Mark, as I can see on wiki, it's not available for witch.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warlord%27s_Mark

You can buy all gems at Siosa in the Library, after finishing the A Fixture of Fate quest.
Gonna put a note about this into leveling section.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
WhosChamp wrote:
How can I get Warlord's Mark, as I can see on wiki, it's not available for witch.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warlord%27s_Mark

You can buy all gems at Siosa in the Library, after finishing the A Fixture of Fate quest.
Gonna put a note about this into leveling section.

Thank you! Could you explain another thing to me?

> Orb of Storms is great to keep up Elemental Overload, but we also use it to apply our curses.

What do you mean by this? How do we use it to apply curses?

And another one. Previously in this guide you used Lightning Tendrils as a spell for boss fights. So is Storm Burst a replacement for it now? It seems to be an AOE spell and rather tricky to use, is it really good for single target? Thanks!
Last edited by WhosChamp on Aug 5, 2017, 5:33:31 PM
"
WhosChamp wrote:

> Orb of Storms is great to keep up Elemental Overload, but we also use it to apply our curses.

That only applies to the final endgame gem setup, where we link two curses together with Curse on Hit to Orb of Storms instead of putting them on Blasphemy, which gives us a bigger manapool for Mind over Matter to work in endgame.

During leveling through the acts, just drop Orb of Storms once in a while to gain Elemental Overload, probably only going to need it at bosses really. This will be more clear when i find the time and right words to finish both the leveling and mapping sections.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
WhosChamp wrote:

That only applies to the final endgame gem setup, where we link two curses together with Curse on Hit to Orb of Storms instead of putting them on Blasphemy, which gives us a bigger manapool for Mind over Matter to work in endgame.

Cool, got it now! Thank you again.
Why do you choose Necro over Elementalist?
Hey! I am lv.62 atm with this build, its pretty awesome.
But I am thinking.. Do you think that swapping out arc to stormburst aoe would be doable? One for ST one for aoe?
I feel like it does way more dmg than my arc does atm, but I dont know if it would be the same with more area/speed instead of conc effect etc.
Got any thoughts regarding it?
"
Dashbb wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/292

Go about half way down and he goes through it.
"
Dashbb wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/292

Half way down he goes through it.
"
Korize wrote:
Hey! I am lv.62 atm with this build, its pretty awesome.
But I am thinking.. Do you think that swapping out arc to stormburst aoe would be doable? One for ST one for aoe?
I feel like it does way more dmg than my arc does atm, but I dont know if it would be the same with more area/speed instead of conc effect etc.
Got any thoughts regarding it?

Yeah about the same level here and wondering about the same thing...
@Korize & OrangeKitty: Possible that Arcs damage falls off a bit in the last two acts, couldn't test them in Beta. But it will get better once your gems level and the setup comes together.

In maps, i just need 1-2 casts per pack and can move to next, which together with the high cast speed goes really fast. With Storm Burst you'd have to stand and cast for a longer time to kill said packs.

That said, Storm Burst should definitely work for AoE clear too if you wanna go with that.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 6, 2017, 7:43:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info