Revealing the Secrets - LA

It's been monts since I can offscreen Village ruins bosses just casting some FW at the gate and shooting at them like a retard ^^ (of course poison double dipping helped a lot).
This shit's the reason why I tell people they should do pvp. It's surprising what you'll learn from other players and it can change the way you play and what you know about the game.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
mathils response on reddit to your thread link rup

"I can tell you why this happened then. After now looking at that thread and the reddit post both linked in this post, I can still barely see a loose connection to frost wall/LA. There just isn't an example of it in action in there, and frost wall itself isn't really even mentioned until you start talking about 1v1s. I personally don't read walls of text when I click a thread like that and I imagine many others are in the same boat. Seems clear though that you had definitely done this well before. It's just hard to understand what you did or why it was good without reading everything. This also doesn't help from the reddit post:
Someone: "Could you explain a little about abuse case?"
You: "to be honest, i dont want it to be nerfed. so i will give only a superficial explanation"
Which kinda makes sense why I don't see any demonstration from you as to why it's as strong as it is or as OP as it feels.
I can credit your thread in the video description if it makes any difference but I'll reiterate that I didn't steal anything."

what a slap in the face :D

"There just isn't an example of it in action in there, and frost wall itself isn't really even mentioned until you start talking about 1v1s." <--------- this cracked me up i hope he realized he was reading in the pvp discussion forum

"I can still barely see a loose connection to frost wall/LA." and this made me rofl

Well thanks Rupenus for this thread, you maybe didnt discover this but you took LA+frostwall and made it a build and it also shows what kind of arogant person mathil is. (who wants to be credited in his shitty youtube videos anyway?)

Personaly the only reason i go into this site is to read the news or check the pvp forums, here is were i learned pretty much everything about mechanics in poe and talkin with pvpers ingame, so keep up the good work everyone here and post more builds before a streamer makes a video about it lol
Wow Mathils is so salty, this is hilarious. It's funny that he showcased this saying they discovered it when it's been common knowledge for quite a while.
Hahaha what a bum.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Edit and it's already gone

Hahaha that gif was in response to a pretty rockstar response from mulla that got deleted with the quickness. Deserved a micdrop no matter how jaded
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 11, 2016, 7:44:08 PM
"
I was about to buy +1 gems shavs and make a firestorm build, libritannia made me change my mind and i heard from lapiz that LA hits really hard when there is a wall. i started the build with having no idea in my mind, i used split arrow + puncture mine for long time. While playing vs willi in sarn arena i realized that LA is superior next to other bow skills in pvp. Dethklok recommended me to use Lioneye's armor, and from tests we did, i experienced that pierce is direct multiplier of our dps. i maximized my pierce to 99% after that. This is the story of my build development.

this was on top of my post and explanation from the very start.

Xorim(willi), Lapiz, Libritannia, Dethklok You can see my influences/names here. Thats how it should have been done by Mathil imho. I didnt understand if he has seen this strategy used by grandmaster in HOGM map first, or he discovered by himself. As i stated before in a pvp thread post, stealing is good, where to put what you steal is that what matters. So im cool with stealing. All the same for me, but what makes me feel like 'wow... wtf i just have seen' is that how zealous his fans are.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
It does not really matter who made the build first since there is no way of proving that. I know the need of getting attention is the human nature but is it really that important who made, or not even made just showcased (and probably not even that), a build first? Pretty sure people were playing around with this as soon as the gem was invented. Kinda like the cwdt build with harvest. Played that around a year ago cause i got the idea from a youtube video back then. This guy got almost no attention but the dude whose build was shown in the botw series. There are several guides for almost ANY build on youtube. Why not?Everyone has another audience and not everyone has the same source of information.
"

Hahaha that gif was in response to a pretty rockstar response from mulla that got deleted with the quickness. Deserved a micdrop no matter how jaded

now i want to read it :'(
LA build revisited,

I updated the guide for 2.2
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info