Revealing the Secrets - LA

Title should be changed to "Revealing the secret of abusing frostwall"
"
GodKas wrote:
Title should be changed to "Revealing the secret of abusing frostwall"

Your comment should be changed to "salt".
But he's not wrong, Mr. Grand martier ;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
But he's not wrong, Mr. Grand martier ;)

No reason to be so negative though. I mean saying that over and over is so unnecessary.
guys as i always say, get mind fang, and those jewelry

and one shot me with EQ or leap slam whatever you want. its not so hard. i can play without frost walls and point blank + barrage too. the result would be same.

also note that rangers have almost no defense, no viable block, dps & speed is our only strength. just find a way how to deal with it.

godlike, if you are lazy to use blind flask its your own problem bro. you are RT, your hits land even in blind smoke. use deceiver belt, get 20% reduced crit, get highest attack speed you can get. focus on me. its not hard. game has a lot utility now.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 2, 2016, 11:10:02 AM
Lol but dad I don't wanna!!!! (to going crit melee atm)

I feel the core issue with a number of skills is aoe shotgunning. FW is just an easier way of achieving it. Fix the aoe shotgunning, and FW will lose some value. IMO this should have been addressed at the same time and the same way it was for casters.

All of the la users I ran into in psc pvp use FW and cwdt-fw lol it was fun for my storm caller though haha
Last edited by Ahfack on May 2, 2016, 1:47:59 PM
So.........

Spend 500+ Exalts, use a skill without a co-efficient, get close enough to blind me when I can 1-1.5 hit kill you from off the screen even with 50% crit reduction. Then swing at me while I shoot at you and lets see how the rng works out ....huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.

Oh wait, I had trap(s) there that 1 shot you too huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.

No defenses?

1 hit kill ranged skills versus <9k life.
1 hit kill trap(s)
Blink arrow is a great movement skill
Fastest run walk speeds
Acrobatics/Phase acrobatics
6-11k life and hp flasks
Accuracy negates blind, most people don't even have enough evasion in the first place.

If anything that's too much "defenses" everywhere in the game. Even shit tier PvM'ers agree.

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on May 2, 2016, 5:26:01 PM
+we tested blind, vs CI char, while beeing blinded i couldnt crit in 10 shots and only had 3 shots landed. i had 9600 accuracy during the test. markusz can give you more details about that. blind works much much better than what is written on description. we did more tests but i didnt take notes of the results. but from what i've seen i did only 1 or 2 crit strikes from 5-6 tests which each includes 10 shots. 9600 accuracy is no joke but its still useless to blind. enfeeble + blasphemy, conversion amulets... there are really crazy ways to reduce damage in this game.

+whirling blades alone is good enough to be as fast as 10+ points movespeed invested ranger char.

+6k life + traps is impossible to get. 7k + 8k life without traps, or 6k life with traps. 6k+ life means you are using kaoms and you are sacrificing one 6l for that. 6k life is easily one shotteable with good gear in this ascendancy classes meta. also, if traps cant crit or, cant breach block, gg, i'll be dead.

+we tested deceiver with runsucker - heelon. he had 9k life i was one shotting him. after deceiver i started dealing 5k-7k damage highest. so it works as intended.

+acro and phase acro is really nice story for the ears but they rarely save one from beeing dead.

+LA secondary damage is at least dodgeable, blockable, evadable

+cwdt + flame dash + blind flask is really hard counter for to my build. more people should try and see the results. i keep saying to people, only i saw lapiz using it. its true that it requires very good micro and timing to use it in time, before getting one shotted or 2 shotted.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 3, 2016, 7:02:11 AM
yea, blind is crazy good against evadable crit attacks, put it on cwdt, on tempest, flask, wherever you can. Rup, this is why your advice going crit melee is invalid, because you can easily blind them too.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Yeah and 9 times out of 10 when I die to la it isn't because I got hit by the actual arrow. It's because you hit a deep FW, so fuckit lol
Last edited by Ahfack on May 3, 2016, 7:13:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info