"
lolyndasmu wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
spell echo bug is reported ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2038061/page/1

No info since then, that would be a pretty big nerf vs big bosses.

crap, just read it
guess ill switch spell echo for now

Spell Echo still works with the tiny fireball thing and there's really no other viable alternative in 6L for it even it doesn't work with the beams. GGG already confirmed that this is an issue and (hopefully) it'll get fixed soon.
"
Ghazzy wrote:

@MasterWilhelm:
Thank you for sharing :)

Thank YOU brother, for this dope ass build. It's my first summoner and I'm enjoying it so much I had to spend some time in PoB. Definitely taking it to endgame.

What are your thoughts on Tukohama Vanguards vs Solar Guards with the lack of spell echo for SGs and the new density in tighter maps? Unfortunately, I haven't had time to make it into maps yet, but I kinda felt like TVs did better in the tight passageways of Prison and Chamber of Sin.

(Oh, and thank you so much for the Aurumvorax recommendation! I would have never considered it and it's making getting resists way the hell cheaper.)
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:

@MasterWilhelm:

Thank YOU brother, for this dope ass build. It's my first summoner and I'm enjoying it so much I had to spend some time in PoB. Definitely taking it to endgame.

What are your thoughts on Tukohama Vanguards vs Solar Guards with the lack of spell echo for SGs and the new density in tighter maps? Unfortunately, I haven't had time to make it into maps yet, but I kinda felt like TVs did better in the tight passageways of Prison and Chamber of Sin.

(Oh, and thank you so much for the Aurumvorax recommendation! I would have never considered it and it's making getting resists way the hell cheaper.)

add cannibal fire eater to that question
this is also my first summoner so im curious, can i take SG to take all content or do i have to change spectres
Last edited by lolyndasmu on Dec 12, 2017, 12:10:02 PM
"
Evilryu wrote:
"
Rabidwalrus wrote:
Is there a reason my specters just die? Even with aegis and baron.

Is your desecrate levelled? Getting loads of dex asap is important.

Does this matter? I thought only the map level mattered?
"
Rabidwalrus wrote:
"
Evilryu wrote:
"
Rabidwalrus wrote:

Is your desecrate levelled? Getting loads of dex asap is important.

Does this matter? I thought only the map level mattered?

Yea it takes the minimum of the two variables below to determine your spectre level:
1) Level of desecrate gem (You can only summon corpses limited by your desecrate gem level - like a level 18 one has a cap of level 77 corpses. Only level 20 desecrate gems can summon lvl 100 corpses)
2) Map level

Hope this helps!
Oh....wow I haven't leveled desecrate in a hot minute >.< guess I should've read the gem....
Using a mixed version with a 6L shav's in the abyss (lucky 54 fuses, ha) league has led me to feeling that cannibal fire-eaters may be numero uno for the mob density changes (and interior) maps.
"
Rabidwalrus wrote:

Double check your lvls of your Desecrate & Spectre gem, as well as making sure you have Soul Weaver ascendancy before you start bothering with spectres. If you have all 3 sorted and still have issues, let me know.

"
lolyndasmu wrote:
im following this guide for abyss, never played summoner before and finally got my hands on solar guard and damn theyre strong
btw what do you think about minion speed?

Sadly, due to the spell echo bugg they are not even close to their full potential! But glad you're enjoying it still :)

Minion Speed is a very bad gem for spectres as they have a limitation on their movement speed as well as being ranged minions which means they barely benefit from it. The support gems in the guide are listed in order of efficiency for maximium dmg output.

"
Jurvi wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:

"
Jurvi wrote:
Spent all my few Jewellers, fusings and chromatics to get proper sockets in my lvl50 witches gear just to see that Shield Charge does not even work with Necromantic Aegis.

FeelsBadMan

It works, you just have to use a melee weapon such as a sword/dagger/claw/mace/axe, if you're using a Wand you can't shield charge! Use a Flame Dash till you get it sorted :)

Now I feel officially stupid. Thanks!

Haha, not to worry, in my discord/stream/youtube/forum threads anyone is free to come with any questions. I do my best to be of help to everyone! :)

"
Irmeli wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:

"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
% increased damage vs deal additionnal damage/cast speed, what's better ? abyss jewel or old jewel ?

1) Inc dmg when you've used a minion skill recently.
2) Flat DMG modifiers.
3) Cast speed.

What would trigger the "Inc dmg when you've used a minion skill recently."?

I've decided to avoid these since I don't use minion skills that much. Should
I spam Raise Zombie or what?

Flesh Offering :)

"
Zotta wrote:
Will 6L vis mortis, full flat fire dmg/minion dmg on minion skills abyss jewels the abyss jewel belt with more of the same jewels be enough to kill shaper with solar guards or do i need to look at TV? And is animate guardian worth using with SG at all?

Anyone using the Hungry Loop for zombies yet? Worth the loss of stats from 1 ring?

Once the spell echo bugg is fixed SGs can kill shaper without any extra stuff, even in a 5L :)

"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:

@MasterWilhelm:

My pleasure as always :)

I think TVs are currently due to the bug in a better position.

@lolyndasmu:
AFAIK they are also bugged with spell echo? ( the fire eaters )

"
Rabidwalrus wrote:
Oh....wow I haven't leveled desecrate in a hot minute >.< guess I should've read the gem....

Sadly, a common misstake! It'll get sorted quick though don't worry :)

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
do minions apply ele equilibrium? am i screwing myself by using +fire minion damage abyss jewels?
Awesome guide and build.

Tried both variations of the "meta" spectre builds.

Both are awesome! Cant wait to see what this does without the spell echo bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info