GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Thanks for the reply Ghazzy!
"
ObeliskSeto wrote:

Yea it takes the minimum of the two variables below to determine your spectre level:
1) Level of desecrate gem (You can only summon corpses limited by your desecrate gem level - like a level 18 one has a cap of level 77 corpses. Only level 20 desecrate gems can summon lvl 100 corpses)
2) Map level

Hope this helps!

I was just about to ask why my Spectres feel so crap, this probably answers the question. My Desecrate is lvl3, so it creates lvl32 corpses, while I'm 68. No wonder... :)

Should've noticed that earlier, I just started using the Desecrate. :(
how does spirit eater compare to misstress?
Is it still the best option for endgame to get ES as much as possible ?
I´m lack a little bit in survivability .. running Tier 8 atm and getting oneshot so many times :(
4,7k life and lvl 86

Thinking about how good Necromativ Aegis rly is.. cause could give me more life.
Beside that.. thx for the build Ghazzy :)
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
I´m lack a little bit in survivability .. running Tier 8 atm and getting oneshot so many times :(
4,7k life and lvl 86

Thinking about how good Necromativ Aegis rly is.. cause could give me more life.

Post your tree, I'm level 87 with 6.5k HP whilst using necromatic aegis.

Gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by D0ndarion on Dec 13, 2017, 9:18:28 AM
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
4,7k life and lvl 86

At level 88, you should have WAY more than 5k life. Get more life on your gear. If you're not rolling in dough, drop Advancing Fortress for Aurumvorax. One with nearly max elemental rolls should only cost an alc or two.

That will allow you to sacrifice elemental resistances on equipment for fat-ass life rolls. Both of your rings are weaksauce af. Drop that amulet. Not being chilled is less useful than not being frozen. Since enemy freeze chance is based on max life and cold res, there's more important shit. Get "of heat" suffixes on a flask or two and look for a bigdick amulet with life, resistances, dex, and some minion life or damage on it. Your belt is ok, but the jewel sucks a dick. Get a stygian jewel with flat life. Ele res or minion damage would be a plus.

Then start saving up for your vis mortis. Unsocketed ones have come WAY down in price since the start of the league. Pick up a cheap one and start trying to socket it yourself.

On your tree, drop everything after warrior's blood. The vast majority of your res should come from gear. Drop minion life leech as well. Use those three points to start working towards the Purity of Flesh life cluster or grab the three life nodes right next to Warrior's Blood.

Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Dec 13, 2017, 2:07:30 PM
"
D0ndarion wrote:

Post your tree, I'm level 87 with 6.5k HP whilst using necromatic aegis.

Gear:

Spoiler

I know you didn't ask for suggestions, but have you tried swapping ball lightning for lightning strike with that helm enchant? It has a chance to pierce and at lvl 20 with that helm there would be, like, 10 projectiles for some truly fat AOE. It'd basically act like Ball Lightning with GMP.
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
4,7k life and lvl 86

At level 88, you should have WAY more than 5k life. Get more life on your gear. If you're not rolling in dough, drop Advancing Fortress for Aurumvorax. One with nearly max elemental rolls should only cost an alc or two.

That will allow you to sacrifice elemental resistances on equipment for fat-ass life rolls. Both of your rings are weaksauce af. Drop that amulet. Not being chilled is less useful than not being frozen. Since enemy freeze chance is based on max life and cold res, there's more important shit. Get "of heat" suffixes on a flask or two and look for a bigdick amulet with life, resistances, dex, and some minion life or damage on it. Your belt is ok, but the jewel sucks a dick. Get a stygian jewel with flat life. Ele res or minion damage would be a plus.

Then start saving up for your vis mortis. Unsocketed ones have come WAY down in price since the start of the league. Pick up a cheap one and start trying to socket it yourself.

On your tree, drop everything after warrior's blood. The vast majority of your res should come from gear. Drop minion life leech as well. Use those three points to start working towards the Purity of Flesh life cluster or grab the three life nodes right next to Warrior's Blood.

Thank you so much :)
First time playing spectres, the QoL changes fixed all my issues with the gem.

Just got my hands on a 6l vis mortis after only around ~350 fusings. Got to say that last link made a huge difference. I played both golementalist and golemancer to endgame in previous leagues and Solar Guards are much better. Even in their bugged state (no spell echo repeat) and with my previous 5-link I was clearing t13/t14 easily. lv 82 vagan lasted about 1 second vs gmp lol.

Clear speed is where they really shine, there's no competition from flame golems, who have 1 good spell and 2 garbo ones that make you want to strangle them when you see them cast it. Solar guards have only 2 spells, both of which are good and have better coverage than the 1 good spell fg's have and maybe even more damage, though I'll wait for the spell echo fixes to see how they measure up to 4-1-1 golementalist dps on end-game bosses, doesn't seem fair to do it now.

Although far from fragile, they can't possibly compete in durability with the immortal flame golementalist's immunity + 16%-20% regen per second. Even in uber lab trials I had to be mindful to ensure they did not die to traps, if you're efficient they will be fine though. I'm trash at lab and still only lost 1-2 spectres total while doing the 6 trials.

Elemental Reflect maps are... somewhat of a problem? Though I seldom lost any to reflect when I was running on a 5-link and just having them machine gun through pack after pack, they definitely got whittled down. It may be a different story now with their higher damage; I haven't tried an ele reflect map since upgrading. Running Purity of Fire over Anger seems like the easiest way to alleviate this issue, on paper. I may be missing an obvious solution here, though.

Aside from Atziri/Shaper, i intend to also pit them against HoGM, how they perform there is going to be the thesis statement of how they measure up to the flame "destroyer of grandmasters" golem. I expect lots of resummoning will be involved, as is the case even with golems, but I won't count that against them as long as they can handle everything aside from gubben easily.

All in all, really fun, unending hunger stacked giant machine gunning spectres spraying everything on screen and a lot of stuff off screen with fire damage is a 10/10 experience. Red map breaches and abyssal depths have proven no match for even the 5-linked variation. Wishing I had given Spectres a chance before the QoL changes because even with the annoying aspects, I probably would have liked it.
Last edited by Gutterflower on Dec 13, 2017, 3:42:40 PM
Late to the league, still leveling. Almost 50, but loving it so far :)

I did see this posted, for all those wondering about the spell echo bug:

"
Spell Echo and Multistrike no longer repeatedly casts or attacks for certain minions. We have a fix for this already but it requires further testing. It will be deployed relatively soon.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2045352

Can't wait to be able to drop SRS and start playing towards Spectre. This is my first league and really enjoying it!
Last edited by Texans1231 on Dec 13, 2017, 9:30:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info