[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
MaxClip wrote:
how do you guys tackle chimera's smoke ambush phase?

I am playing LL auramancer and have flame dash as movement.

everything else is sweet but once chimera gets into his smoke phase he just flickers me to death..

I can't out run it with flame dash, can't out run it with quicksilver of adrenaline, he also only targets me and minions do not attack as their aggro aren't triggered.

help pls

thx

idk i wanted to try blind + temp chains against those stupid mobs, at least works wonder against the minotaur :D lol
I am very interested in trying this build but im confused about one thing. There are two versions. I like the classic version idea better but do the two different builds have a different skill tree or is it just the same skill tree but you change what gems you use?
Last edited by Runal on Jan 4, 2017, 12:37:29 PM
"
Runal wrote:
I am very interested in trying this build but im confused about one thing. There are two versions. I like the classic version idea better but do the two different builds have a different skill tree or is it just the same skill tree but you change what gems you use?

yes, you are right
Hi, I been playin mostly melee solo

A freind of mine new to this game asked to join..
Would this be a good build for me to level and learn him the game

What would work well playing along with this?

I think he wants to be a spellcaster.
"
DrNoControl wrote:

This isn`t spellcaster build... it`s necro build. Search something else...
"

"

You didn't understand me, I was asking if this would work for me while/if my freind want to be a spellcaster
Last edited by DrNoControl on Jan 5, 2017, 8:02:40 AM
"
DrNoControl wrote:
"

"

You didn't understand me, I was asking if this would work for me while/if my freind want to be a spellcaster

oh sorry, if you choice classic summoner you will be good damage dealer and aurabot for your friends at the same time...
If / when I save up for 'United in Dreams", where will I get the mana to run the Envy aura from?

I'm running the Animated Gaurdian and SRS, what aura is the best to swap out for Envy? What other gear could fit into this build that might free up a crucial extra bit of resources for another aura?

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to run it without dropping one of the 50% auras (Hatred, Haste), since keeping as many auras as possible boosts the damage from "Commander of Darkness"

--

Second question, Mana for SRS is an issue. I can keep about 12 of 20 up with 70 mana and they cost 32 to cast while my mana regens. I spent 3 points to get the +25% max mana node Dreamer. Any advice other than "get god-tier rolls on unset rings with perfect stats" to manage/increase such a tiny amount of mana?
Q(^_^Q)
Last edited by Corani on Jan 6, 2017, 5:05:51 AM
"

If you are lucky and play Breach league and achieve the United in Dream, that weapon is seriously overpowered.

How is it overpowered? You say that but provide no advice how it would even fit in the build. It frees up a poison gem for zombies? Nice. How do you fit another 50% mana reservation aura in? Do you take out 2 of Discipline/Purity of ice/fire/lightning? Those are all core to your defenses. Enfeeble curse? Also core. Hatred/Haste? Those are applying more DPS and are reserving life, not mana, so those are out.

The way it looks to me, there's no room in this build for United in Dream's Envy aura and you're better off saving 4 exalted and getting "Severed in Sleep."
Q(^_^Q)
I'm new to Spectres/SRS builds and am currently level 36. Why is the Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade preferred? Do zombies benefit from any of the +Physical Damage/Leech? Or is it just strictly for the energy shield?

[Edit:] I just went with a Severed in Sleep instead
Last edited by TheFrequency on Jan 9, 2017, 3:30:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info