[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
TheFrequency wrote:
I'm new to Spectres/SRS builds and am currently level 36. Why is the Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade preferred? Do zombies benefit from any of the +Physical Damage/Leech? Or is it just strictly for the energy shield?

[Edit:] I just went with a Severed in Sleep instead

(40-50)% increased maximum Energy Shield, big boost for ES

Neither passive skills nor stats from the player's equipment affect minions unless they specifically state "Minions _____".
Last edited by lord1girino on Jan 10, 2017, 6:20:54 PM
can someone help? getting 1 shot on merc Maligaro. can someone check my char.
Char name HeavenlyJewel.
Thanks!
On the 64 point leveling tree, you have a stray point put into an intelligence node just below "Herd the Flock"
"
sanzo07 wrote:
Char name HeavenlyJewel.
Thanks!

That is because any merc content after crystal veins is extremely tough, and generally tougher than most early maps. I wouldnt recommend anyone to try and kill merc malachai (and bosses before) until 80, because its a waste of time and experience before that. Besides that, it looks like your tree is a little up in the air of where to go, and picks up (in my opinion) a couple worthless nodes (mainly the minion life nodes that arent needed to pick up minion damage) and some mana nodes. Also, your gear is extremely low on energy shield, chaos resistance, and life, for such tough content.

EDIT: if I were you, i would slightly change to tree towards this for now:

Passive skill tree build

I grabbed a couple of jewel nodes. Try to find jewels that give either life or energy shield with a beneficial other stat (minion damage, cast speed, resistance, or even dex/str)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Last edited by leary93 on Jan 13, 2017, 5:57:32 AM
sorry but this build not worth to try.i tried it like 1 week, even with 6l shavrone and united in dreams, this build cant kill guardians(phoenix impossible)

With srs+spectre its much better but still not enough
Flame sentiels with maxed gems still gives joke damage to bosses.And in maps, they moving like stupid , targeting very slow,you are dying while waiting them to attack even with arc.Usually you getting bored cause of dying and low damage..

if you still want to try this build, remove arc and use summon raging spirits with melee splash, because they attacking fast and targeting very much faster,they never waiting to attack other enemies.

For summary:
hard to kill uber izaro with this build.You dying while showing target to your stupid minions.
Hard to kill guardians.I dead like 10 times to phoenix and like 50 times in breach,lol.i had shavronne and full maxed gems.Bought united in dream but really didnt help me to boost minions damage.
its boring while resummon minions, find spectre,raise, use descerate, they dead? go back to that place for nrw specters.. puff
Also, zombies dying in most boss fights, then spectres dying.i heard its possible to raise +80 lvl spectres didnt try but i can say that this build really not worth .
"
BlackHellz wrote:
sorry but this build not worth to try.i tried it like 1 week, even with 6l shavrone and united in dreams, this build cant kill guardians(phoenix impossible)

Flame sentiels with maxed gems still gives joke damage to bosses.And in maps, they moving like stupid , targeting very slow,you are dying while waiting them to attack even with arc.Usually you getting bored cause of dying and low damage..

if you still want to try this build, remove arc and use summon raging spirits with melee splash, because they attacking fast and targeting very much faster,they never waiting to attack other enemies.

For summary:
hard to kill uber izaro with this build.You dying while showing target to your stupid minions.
Hard to kill guardians.I dead like 10 times to phoenix and like 50 times in breach,lol.i had shavronne and full maxed gems.Bought united in dream but really didnt help me to boost minions damage.
its boring while resummon minions, find spectre,raise, use descerate, they dead? go back to that place for nrw specters.. puff
Also, zombies dying in most boss fights, then spectres dying.i heard its possible to raise +80 lvl spectres didnt try but i can say that this build really not worth .

This is not true. I know the OP and I know he killed all guardians. I would have taken a look at ur character, but your characters are locked for view.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
sanzo07 wrote:
Char name HeavenlyJewel.
Thanks!

That is because any merc content after crystal veins is extremely tough, and generally tougher than most early maps. I wouldnt recommend anyone to try and kill merc malachai (and bosses before) until 80, because its a waste of time and experience before that. Besides that, it looks like your tree is a little up in the air of where to go, and picks up (in my opinion) a couple worthless nodes (mainly the minion life nodes that arent needed to pick up minion damage) and some mana nodes. Also, your gear is extremely low on energy shield, chaos resistance, and life, for such tough content.

EDIT: if I were you, i would slightly change to tree towards this for now:

Passive skill tree build

I grabbed a couple of jewel nodes. Try to find jewels that give either life or energy shield with a beneficial other stat (minion damage, cast speed, resistance, or even dex/str)

Thank you so much! Will check this.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
BlackHellz wrote:

For summary:

This is not true. I know the OP and I know he killed all guardians. I would have taken a look at ur character, but your characters are locked for view.

i sold many items due changing build,but i still have shavronne and united dreams, look my character now. Im not lying, this build cant kill t15+ maps rare and bosses, guardians impossible. Tell me when you check my character because i will put them in stash to sell :)
Last edited by BlackHellz on Jan 14, 2017, 4:58:34 AM
"
BlackHellz wrote:

i sold many items due changing build,but i still have shavronne and united dreams, look my character now. Im not lying, this build cant kill t15+ maps rare and bosses, guardians impossible. Tell me when you check my character because i will put them in stash to sell :)

You're lvl 86 and you think you should be able to do t15 and guardians? ok. The last time I checked only broken to beyond builds could do that. You dont even have your last 2 ascendancy points yet. I mean, even my summoner cant do that kind of content before its last 2 ascendancy points and lvl 90. You really need a bit of patience with summoners in that sense, unless they are SRS, in which case they can just cheese content.
"
leary93 wrote:
"
BlackHellz wrote:

You're lvl 86 and you think you should be able to do t15 and guardians? ok. The last time I checked only broken to beyond builds could do that. You dont even have your last 2 ascendancy points yet. I mean, even my summoner cant do that kind of content before its last 2 ascendancy points and lvl 90. You really need a bit of patience with summoners in that sense, unless they are SRS, in which case they can just cheese content.

lvl wont be help to raise minions damage. Above 80 lvl , just good for more es.
With 81 lvl WI build, i killed everything except shaper and uber atziri.

Last 2 point ascendancy gives only %45 minion damage. i used 40 minion damage bone helmet with +1 level ,it was same.

And if you can kill ubers, guardians, please share your video.
Chayula amulet = 200 chaos
United in dream = 230 chaos
6 l Shavronne = 10-11 ex= 600 chaos..
you giving totally 1000+ chaos for this build for nothing :) just saying,there is lot of builds can do everything with only 200-300 chaos. Just saying,enjoy.
Last edited by BlackHellz on Jan 14, 2017, 7:18:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info