[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
BlackHellz wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
"
BlackHellz wrote:

i sold many items due changing build,but i still have shavronne and united dreams, look my character now. Im not lying, this build cant kill t15+ maps rare and bosses, guardians impossible. Tell me when you check my character because i will put them in stash to sell :)

You're lvl 86 and you think you should be able to do t15 and guardians? ok. The last time I checked only broken to beyond builds could do that. You dont even have your last 2 ascendancy points yet. I mean, even my summoner cant do that kind of content before its last 2 ascendancy points and lvl 90. You really need a bit of patience with summoners in that sense, unless they are SRS, in which case they can just cheese content.

lvl wont be help to raise minions damage. Above 80 lvl , just good for more es.
With 81 lvl WI build, i killed everything except shaper and uber atziri.

Last 2 point ascendancy gives only %45 minion damage. i used 40 minion damage bone helmet with +1 level ,it was same.

And if you can kill ubers, guardians, please share your video.
Chayula amulet = 200 chaos
United in dream = 230 chaos
6 l Shavronne = 10-11 ex= 600 chaos..
you giving totally 1000+ chaos for this build for nothing :) just saying,there is lot of builds can do everything with only 200-300 chaos. Just saying,enjoy.

the fuck, mate? DansGame

this build is considered as a league starter, you can do plenty of stuff with it. guardians are pretty hard, even for other builds tbh.
this build isnt considered to do all solo content, i found all the currency for this build, 6l the shav's myself. It's actually made cause it's much fun for me to play it. people partying with me love it aswell, i decided to share it with ppl who enjoy to command an army and also buff your friends. it actually needs only about 20 chaos to work, which you can easily find till lvl 68 or with dried lake farming, it can easily do content till t14 maps, even t15 (overgrown ruin is still cancer) when u find t16 u can sell them. because its my build, i decided to invest about 40 ex into it, which i all find with the character. in PoE its not all about doing hard content, for me its about having fun. and goddamn i do have fun. get some friends playing with you, makes even more fun. you need high leveled zombies to do stuff, which you don't have. and im really proud to show a build, which can do t15 bosses with a goddamn FOUR LINK
Bumping for a guild mate of mine.
I'm following the build and I just came back to the game a few days ago. I'm still a noob though, I've yet to open scion, I've never gotten past act 2. I mostly play hardcore leagues, I just love the rush of perma-death, it's a thing I have. Anyway.

I love SRS, and the zombies. I've been a huge fan of summoning in this game, and in others that have a class that can do it. Even if it sucks, summoning has been a fascination of mine since Lineage 2 Phantom Summoner class. Yeah, korean grind game. Yeah.

I've died a lot, since it's hardcore and me being dense and just not knowing the content. It's fun though, I'm enjoying it. I'm going much slower now, just clearing each map as I work through the acts. Going really slow, as I think I ought to since it's hardcore and I'm a summoner anyway. I am trying to piece together what all the gems I need. I have two melee splash, two srs, a minion damage, rejuve totem, and I think that's it? Summon skellingtons I got that today. Unsure what other gems to get, but I'm only 16 so it's not like I need them all right now. SRS and the melee splash that was said would get me to merc 68 i have been using. I'm gonna probably link another good gem to those for even more damage, and I'm going to try and use the other srs in the spell totem but honestly, I think it might be too early for that? I dunno.

Anyway, I just want to say thanks for posting the build, and thanks for creating it! I'm pretty much solo, so using a support type summoner (as I believe this is?) is kind of counter productive, but I like SRS, Zombies, and Auras so screw it! :D
"
Hrofr wrote:
SRS and the melee splash that was said would get me to merc 68 i have been using. I'm gonna probably link another good gem to those for even more damage, and I'm going to try and use the other srs in the spell totem but honestly, I think it might be too early for that? I dunno.

Anyway, I just want to say thanks for posting the build, and thanks for creating it! I'm pretty much solo, so using a support type summoner (as I believe this is?) is kind of counter productive, but I like SRS, Zombies, and Auras so screw it! :D

Nah support type summoner works so well because u dont need a party, because you create your own party to support.

For spell totem, if you really want to use that alongside srs, either scorching ray (for a debuff) is useful, or summon skeletons, because skeletons create more meatshield than srs does. Spell totem has a huge dmg down anyways so using srs on spell totem wont do that much early
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Ok, I'll do the skellies on spell totem. I don't like manually summoning them anyway while throwing out SRS. I have the damage support and melee splash on the SRS, it's insane right now! Thanks again, I'll for sure use skellies on that spell totem!
How the hell do you do the 8 reservation auras? I can't get clarity activated without massive +# to mana on all available items.
"
KageSama19 wrote:
How the hell do you do the 8 reservation auras? I can't get clarity activated without massive +# to mana on all available items.

Victario's Acuity helps, otherwise 95% mana reservation SHAVS + UBER enchanted -res helm will let you get 12. 1 lv2 enlighten lets you get 13 (at the cost of your curse!)
Hey , I'm very interested in try this build in the new league coming out. Can you please tell me if this build can be played on harcore and still make maps like t15 or even t16? Thanks so far!
Last edited by IgNnyz on Feb 21, 2017, 1:01:09 AM
Cool build, killerkampfkeks! Any intention to update the trees for 2.6? I have a buddy starting his PoE adventure with 2.6 and he's going to follow your build and we're both hoping for tons of fun :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
This build works nicely with 2.6, even better in legacy league if memory serves me correctly.

spectres can be used in either a 4-link OR 6-link (provided you have one of the right helm enchants.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info