[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

Hi,

Thanks for the build first of all currently leveling one in 2.6 legacy and feels good. Mainly found the idea of having auras for party play but still able to play solo really nice. I will try this also with the new Mon'tregul's Grasp.
I'm following this guide and having lots of fun! I do have a question though.. I'm wondering why you're using poison support with the spectre's? What monsters are you using aswell for that :) thanks and great guide!
Hello mate!

I've been playing your 2.4 version of this build till Essence League ends. Then i quit POE for a while and now i'm returning.

I'll continue to play your build on standard, but almost 5 months have been passed and many things have been changed.

Can you (or anyone - be welcome) look at my char IGN "I_Miss_DiabloII" and give me some advices/updates and stuff?

Edit: What i must change to do the SRS version? What's the best weapon for it, Dusk Blade or Severd in Sleep (till i get UiD) ??

Hugs! Its good to be back!
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Mar 9, 2017, 9:38:48 AM
aight i tried a bit with the build and some new mechanics are pretty cool, reached lvl 87 so far and im going 2 update the forum thread maybe ;) hafe fun slaying mobs guys.
Looking forward to an update to this guide for the 2.6 .
Please let us know about the new mechanics...
Thanks for your great guide.
Until maps can reach this build?
How i handle movement speed? Or which spell should i use to move faster forward?

->> Bones of Ullr -> Movement Speed way to low :/
"
cocasda wrote:
Until maps can reach this build?

T16.

Check the OP stream and YT videos and you will se what this build can do.

"
eisi2010 wrote:
How i handle movement speed? Or which spell should i use to move faster forward?

Quicksilver Flasks or Vaal Haste.
I just bring the truth!

"
RenanLamante wrote:
"
eisi2010 wrote:

Quicksilver Flasks or Vaal Haste.

Yep i use atm 2 QS-Flasks and bought faster (14%) Ullr....but the movement isnt that fast.
Last edited by eisi2010 on Mar 14, 2017, 2:00:36 PM
I am now at level 68 and do the SRS-Build with 9 Auras. Without Clarity i have a mana-problem, how u manage this?
No gem-socket free for clarity or kick vaal haste from the 9 Aura? -> if i do this, i have only 30mana and cant cast :/
Last edited by eisi2010 on Mar 15, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info