[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

So I recently discovered undying incinerators and now prefer them over sentinels.
Links are : min dmg - ele focus - fire pen - echo - gmp(clearing) or trap&mine dmg(single target). They clear almost as fast as sentinels, but their single target is pretty amazing.

They have less hp and explode on low life, but I've done shaper with them and didn't lose a single one, so it's not dramatic.

I hate clearing with fire-eaters, so I was looking for a spectre with a better balance of single target & clear speed.
I recently swapped my aurabot to this build (was tired of standing in my h/o until someone wanted to drag me along their side like a rag doll) and I'm loving it, recently did T12 without any problem (besides that I seem to be fairly squishy so I've to play a little bit carefully), but I don't know what should I focus on next, this is the gear I'm using atm:

I'm missing one of the flasks, and I need to change what they give a little bit, but as for the gear I don't know what should I focus on next, get better gloves or get presence of chayula, I'm also missing the ring for the attributes, I've to use 4 big nodes of str and dex in my tree, otherwise I can't use certain skill gems or gear :/

This is my tree:

I've at lvl 90 6775 ES, 1325 Life and resists in H/O are 132% Fire, 132% Cold, 214% Lightning, 59% Chaos, also as far as jewels go, I'm only using Conqueror's Potency and Conqueror's Efficiency since I had them from my previous build, but I do not have Energy From Within or any minion dmg/ES jewels besides those two.

I've a question regarding the summoning of high tier spectres... so I'm using Flame Sentinels atm, and recently in the T12 map that I was doing (Necropolis) I was able to change my Flame Sentinels to a higher lvl than Solaris Temple, now my question is, are those Flame Sentinels the same lvl as that tier map (12) or are they higher? because you said you can get T16 spectres whenever u want but I can't see to find a map that has Flame Sentinels that is T16, or am I understanding this completely wrong? also my Desecrate gem is only lvl 18 atm, so maybe I need 19 or higher to do that, right?

Thanks in advance, awesome guide keep it up ^^
Last edited by Heartless79 on May 2, 2017, 7:45:06 AM
Yes, so when you raise sentinels in a t12 map they will be the same level as the zone. T16 maps like hydra and phoenix will be able to spawn sentinels too. Your desecrate should be lvl19+, as lvl 18 will only spawn lvl 75 corpses. So in your case, the spectres you raised in necropolis were higher than solaris temple, but not the same level as the map.
K i finally changed my sorcerer to this after days of farming/crafting/trading for the gear.
Im happy with the items i got so far :not much improving beside gloves/belt but il see how that goes.
Having a blast as my first necromancer :-) , beeing leveling so fast : 80-87 probably because haven't died much (thanks meat shield).
Will post some screenshots guardians/shaper kills in a few days.
First i want that magic 9k ES number (i'm close).

This is my gear so far

Gems not perfect but i'm leveling it myself.
Hydra was a joke for this build maybe 10-20sec for kill so thanks allot.
And this screenshots are all from first try on necromancer.

edit
Spoiler

Died twice on smoke (but thats my fault) but easy fight overall.
yeah you saw it right : me screwing around with only 4 eternal laboratory flame sentinels and it worked XD
Last edited by OutofBullets on May 7, 2017, 1:48:53 AM
Pretty happy with this character now. It certainly rewards investment, and is my go-to Shaper/Chimera killer. I sort of struggle with Mino since I have no sockets for move skills which makes the lightning fences problematic, but that's less a problem with the build and me just being greedy with map mods.

It's odd, I've tend to save up 6-10 Shaper Sets and run them all at once, and the second->10th tend to be easier and faster than the first once the zombies are dead. I don't know if they interfere with Fire Eater pathing or what, but it certainly goes a lot smoother when they just aren't around any more.

I've actually stopped summoning them before starting a Shaper session now. Curious if anyone else noticed similar - not just that they aren't really helping, but that they actively hinder spectre uptime.

"

"
Heartless79 wrote:
I recently swapped my aurabot to this build (was tired of standing in my h/o until someone wanted to drag me along their side like a rag doll) and I'm loving it, recently did T12 without any problem (besides that I seem to be fairly squishy so I've to play a little bit carefully), but I don't know what should I focus on next, this is the gear I'm using atm:

I'm missing one of the flasks, and I need to change what they give a little bit, but as for the gear I don't know what should I focus on next, get better gloves or get presence of chayula, I'm also missing the ring for the attributes, I've to use 4 big nodes of str and dex in my tree, otherwise I can't use certain skill gems or gear :/

This is my tree:

I've at lvl 90 6775 ES, 1325 Life and resists in H/O are 132% Fire, 132% Cold, 214% Lightning, 59% Chaos, also as far as jewels go, I'm only using Conqueror's Potency and Conqueror's Efficiency since I had them from my previous build, but I do not have Energy From Within or any minion dmg/ES jewels besides those two.

I've a question regarding the summoning of high tier spectres... so I'm using Flame Sentinels atm, and recently in the T12 map that I was doing (Necropolis) I was able to change my Flame Sentinels to a higher lvl than Solaris Temple, now my question is, are those Flame Sentinels the same lvl as that tier map (12) or are they higher? because you said you can get T16 spectres whenever u want but I can't see to find a map that has Flame Sentinels that is T16, or am I understanding this completely wrong? also my Desecrate gem is only lvl 18 atm, so maybe I need 19 or higher to do that, right?

Thanks in advance, awesome guide keep it up ^^

Elemental resists in hideout should be 142% (so you have up to 82% in maps with high lvl purities), lightning res should be 143% because you get an extra 1% max res from the Unnatural Calm node. getting those resists will make you significantly tankier. you can use jewels for that purpose until you can/want to buy more expensive gear.
you can also try to craft a +3 or +2 ring and replace the pariah ring with it, i explain at the bottom of the guide how i crafted mine. that ring can give you some resist or some strength/dexterity and if you want to spend a little more some day you can craft % Es on it (or even multimod it).
if your resists are fixed i would aim at presence of chayula, it will give you a huge ES boost and can give up to an additional +6 to all attributes.

"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
Yes, so when you raise sentinels in a t12 map they will be the same level as the zone. T16 maps like hydra and phoenix will be able to spawn sentinels too. Your desecrate should be lvl19+, as lvl 18 will only spawn lvl 75 corpses. So in your case, the spectres you raised in necropolis were higher than solaris temple, but not the same level as the map.

This is correct.

I´m glad you enjoy the build, if you have more questions feel free to ask. :)
K

I tried uber aztiri and was pretty easy (damage was very good) till last stage but my spectres could not survive.
Abit disappointment consider i have 5 gems stacked minions/damage ress(to bad can't see how much ress they have).
Trio was death fast enough (killed the naked 1 first like supposed).
i used Cannibal Fire-Eaters from pit of chimera .
Was it to much flameblast or did my minions accidentally hit the reflect not sure but ended up with only few zombies so i got the hell out of there (but it was deathless).
But i will try some more in a couple of days because i think its doable if i can kill her fast enough .
Hopefully i can post some screenshot soon like the guardians above (did them each about 5times so far and at least 1 all deathless).
And Normal atziri is fun with this build (farmed it 20-30 without 1 dead) with just tier 12 flame sentinels.
Last edited by OutofBullets on May 9, 2017, 9:46:20 AM
Sitting at 9.1k ES right now and this build is one of the strongest classic summoner i ever play. Easy guardian, easy Izaro and uber atziri. Gonna try shaper next.

Last edited by Lielo on May 10, 2017, 12:13:46 AM
Hi, First of all thank you for a great build and great detailed. I love the way of classic summoner. Everything pretty easy. Currently lv 83 I can run 6 auras but can't run arctic armor. Did I miss something?

gear
Spoiler

passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAZJDXwRUBUnFy8YPBhWGGoZihqPGyUc3B0UHaod2SL0KPoqmC9vMtE1uTkLQ1REBEVHRnFHhUmxS65Ms025VdZXyVgHWpFca1yKX7Bk52aeaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7eC985X0Yf8aApILHgwmESITFhWCIQIhCjHaMsY8aj0aP-pAzkyeYrZuKm6GbtaEvpqynCKcrqH2qxLQMtzG4k70nvk--ir-XwcXDOsNtyT3KSsrTzLzQH9P718_ZE9lb2V7fiuGI6QLquuvu7Bjsiu-I7-vyHvba99f5N_no-oD60vsJ_kn-gQ==
"
Septyneri wrote:
Hi, First of all thank you for a great build and great detailed. I love the way of classic summoner. Everything pretty easy. Currently lv 83 I can run 6 auras but can't run arctic armor. Did I miss something?

gear
Spoiler

passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAZJDXwRUBUnFy8YPBhWGGoZihqPGyUc3B0UHaod2SL0KPoqmC9vMtE1uTkLQ1REBEVHRnFHhUmxS65Ms025VdZXyVgHWpFca1yKX7Bk52aeaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7eC985X0Yf8aApILHgwmESITFhWCIQIhCjHaMsY8aj0aP-pAzkyeYrZuKm6GbtaEvpqynCKcrqH2qxLQMtzG4k70nvk--ir-XwcXDOsNtyT3KSsrTzLzQH9P718_ZE9lb2V7fiuGI6QLquuvu7Bjsiu-I7-vyHvba99f5N_no-oD60vsJ_kn-gQ==

your arctic armour is linked to increased duration support, it increases the duration the ice lasts on the ground, but it has a mana multiplier. i also made that mistake earlier. :)

Also do not forget to use the conquerer´s efficiency jewel, i can not see if you use it!

Oh, and an other tip: throw a divine orb at your legacy prism guardian, the legacy implicit all ele resist mod will remain the same, but it will update to +2 to level of socketed aura gems. you can see my prism guardian on my current character Cassiela (NOT Calissea), i also divined it. however care if your dexterity is low, it will also reroll the dex and it might be lower than 26!
Last edited by xxWolf on May 10, 2017, 6:51:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info