[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Ok, I'm finding it hard and frustrating to level. any advice? specters are dying every two minutes, can't beat normal without dying a lot. I'm rushing for the +spectre and +zombie nodes.

Is spectre survivability an issue in the late game?

EDIT: is this viable with solaris lorica, at least until I get some currency to buy shavs?
Last edited by dsimek11 on May 18, 2017, 9:38:52 AM
"
dsimek11 wrote:
Ok, I'm finding it hard and frustrating to level. any advice? specters are dying every two minutes, can't beat normal without dying a lot. I'm rushing for the +spectre and +zombie nodes.

EDIT: is this viable with solaris lorica, at least until I get some currency to buy shavs?

Use Summon Raging Spirit with Reverberation Rod for lvling. Zombies in Matua Tupuna Tarnished Spirit Shield are good too. Spectres are relevant on the Merciless Difficulty.
Last edited by Spell_Singer on May 18, 2017, 10:02:06 AM
"
"
dsimek11 wrote:

Use Summon Raging Spirit with Reverberation Rod for lvling. Zombies in Matua Tupuna Tarnished Spirit Shield are good too. Spectres are relevant on the Merciless Difficulty.

exactly. spectres have always been horrible for leveling, they get really good when you can access merciless solaris temple and got the soul weaver ascendancy node. SRS can carry you to that point without any problem. zombies get usable once you got some minion regeneration.

no, spectre survivability is no problem in the late game, while mapping they do not die at all and once you know what you do they wont die at guardians/shaper either.

yes, this is viable with solaris lorica, i usually farm scriptoriums for shav´s card with a solaris lorica in the beginning of a league.
Last edited by xxWolf on May 19, 2017, 2:09:26 AM
Thank you very much! Gonna use your advice and go srs until merciless, already got matua tupuna, gonna see what happens. thanks once again!
Hello!

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does spell echo works with cannibal fire eater spectres?
"
Hello!

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does spell echo works with cannibal fire eater spectres?

Breathes fire: Projectile, Spell, Fire, Channelling. spell echo doesn`t work.
Thank you!

I'm trying to use 2 flame sentinels and 2 cannibal fire eaters at the same time, knowing it might not be optimal but I like having the balance. For now I use raise specter - elemental focus - minion damage - fire penetration - controlled destruction. I was wondering which 6th gem could support both those minions at the same time. Could empower lvl 4 be worth it? Or faster/slower projectile?
"
Thank you!

I'm trying to use 2 flame sentinels and 2 cannibal fire eaters at the same time, knowing it might not be optimal but I like having the balance. For now I use raise specter - elemental focus - minion damage - fire penetration - controlled destruction. I was wondering which 6th gem could support both those minions at the same time. Could empower lvl 4 be worth it? Or faster/slower projectile?

for clearing gmp, for single target pierce
Flame Sentinels can be summoned by your method in Forge of the Phoenix Map (T16).
Im using a different summoner build, which only allows me to summon spectre. However, for some reason my desecrate doesnt spawn the Spectre I have active. Does desecrate only give me Spectre corpses when I can still cast additional spectres?

EDIT: No inhibit map mods either. Desecrate level is equal to map level, so thats not the issue either.
EDIT2: Apparently Carnage Chieftain is bugged. Tried 2 different spectres and got them instantly...
Last edited by EZPZY on May 20, 2017, 1:06:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info