[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
xxWolf wrote:
"
Septyneri wrote:
Hi, First of all thank you for a great build and great detailed. I love the way of classic summoner. Everything pretty easy. Currently lv 83 I can run 6 auras but can't run arctic armor. Did I miss something?

gear
Spoiler

passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAZJDXwRUBUnFy8YPBhWGGoZihqPGyUc3B0UHaod2SL0KPoqmC9vMtE1uTkLQ1REBEVHRnFHhUmxS65Ms025VdZXyVgHWpFca1yKX7Bk52aeaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7eC985X0Yf8aApILHgwmESITFhWCIQIhCjHaMsY8aj0aP-pAzkyeYrZuKm6GbtaEvpqynCKcrqH2qxLQMtzG4k70nvk--ir-XwcXDOsNtyT3KSsrTzLzQH9P718_ZE9lb2V7fiuGI6QLquuvu7Bjsiu-I7-vyHvba99f5N_no-oD60vsJ_kn-gQ==

your arctic armour is linked to increased duration support, it increases the duration the ice lasts on the ground, but it has a mana multiplier. i also made that mistake earlier. :)

Also do not forget to use the conquerer´s efficiency jewel, i can not see if you use it!

Oh, and an other tip: throw a divine orb at your legacy prism guardian, the legacy implicit all ele resist mod will remain the same, but it will update to +2 to level of socketed aura gems. you can see my prism guardian on my current character Cassiela (NOT Calissea), i also divined it. however care if your dexterity is low, it will also reroll the dex and it might be lower than 26!

Oh, I see. thanks a lot for answer and another good tip. It is very helpful. So i have another question, Is investing in Raise Zombie lv21 + empower4 worth it?
"
Septyneri wrote:

Oh, I see. thanks a lot for answer and another good tip. It is very helpful. So i have another question, Is investing in Raise Zombie lv21 + empower4 worth it?

they are quality of life improvements. personally i always go for a lvl 21 zombie gem, but i never got myself a lvl 4 empower for my necromancer, however i always ended up buying a lvl 4 empower for a different character that i got bored of later, so the empower ended up as a link for my zombies. :D definitely felt good not having to revive them pretty much at all, but in the end it just saved me a few seconds here or there. is that worth 7 ex? decide yourself ;)

before you look for ways to upgrade your meatshield you should make sure you found a way to get your purity auras to lvl 23, either by using a 21 gem in a +2 source (prism guardian or unset ring) or a lvl 20 gem in a +3 source (unset ring).
I just spawned Cannibal Fire Eaters on Malformation map (tier 10) please add that to the list.

Edit: Arsenal Map Tier 9 I believe also spawns cannibal Fire eaters.
Last edited by Shurisan on May 12, 2017, 1:31:54 AM
I don't know how to link my gear. But I have all the mana reserve nodes you've gotten and I still don't have enough to use them all. Im curently having to run without arctic armour... Do I need to get more mana or what? My profile is unlocked and the character is called JustAWannaBe that i'm using this build with.
Last edited by Shurisan on May 11, 2017, 11:41:54 PM
"
Shurisan wrote:
I just spawned Cannibal Fire Eaters on Malformation map (tier 10) please add that to the list.

thanks!

"
Shurisan wrote:
I don't know how to link my gear. But I have all the mana reserve nodes you've gotten and I still don't have enough to use them all. Im curently having to run without arctic armour... Do I need to get more mana or what? My profile is unlocked and the character is called JustAWannaBe that i'm using this build with.

you forgot to put in a conquerer´s efficiency jewel, it gives 2% reduced mana reserved.
Thanks! I knew I forgot something. By the way I edited my post from earlier. Arsenal Map also spawns Cannibal Fire eaters
"
Shurisan wrote:
Thanks! I knew I forgot something. By the way I edited my post from earlier. Arsenal Map also spawns Cannibal Fire eaters

Thanks again! :)
Undying Incinerators spawn on Ivory temple (tier 12) map. (Plateau Map)
Last edited by Shurisan on May 17, 2017, 6:08:19 PM
The Guardians of the Void are done. The Shaper is also destroyed with my shitty gear. It was my first Shaper run xDDD Hydra, Minotaur, Chimera - also were first. Hydra was with death...
I played this build before, but i don`t use Cannibal Fire-eaters. Thanks for these destroyers. I learned about them from your guide. Thanks again!!!

My gear: jewels in my profile, character HBmeYamiYami
Spoiler

Last edited by Spell_Singer on May 18, 2017, 2:58:07 AM
RIP Es in 3.0

Rip Shav (150% lol)

Rip discipline

Rip craft es% on rings

Rip low life summoners T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info