[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

hello , that normal i have only 5.6k es at lvl 83 ?
What flask do you recomend to change for no mana maps? i was thinking maybe the quiksilver for a "saturated" "sanctified" mana flask "of adrenaline", slower recovery, speed, what do you think?

nvm i just tested it and the speed effect stop as soon as we are full mana (kinda weird behaviour if you ask me), any other suggestion?
Last edited by Maximilian_Edmonton on Aug 21, 2017, 2:49:59 PM
Could i MF with this and still have e decent ES pool?
Using bisco's and stuff?
I feel I must be doing something wrong. I put the exact build into Path of Building that you have on the the first page but my total calculated cannibal fire eater damage is only 87872 so still less than 400k. I don't see how you calculated 1.8 million dps off of your 4 fire-eaters (and about 70k from the zombies)

Where do you get the 1.8 million number from?
"
Mockingbird42 wrote:
I feel I must be doing something wrong. I put the exact build into Path of Building that you have on the the first page but my total calculated cannibal fire eater damage is only 87872 so still less than 400k. I don't see how you calculated 1.8 million dps off of your 4 fire-eaters (and about 70k from the zombies)

Where do you get the 1.8 million number from?

go to configuration and in the top right you can set your spectre level. T16 spectres are level 83.
"
wlfbck wrote:
"
duskar wrote:
So I am pretty new but I have gotten this up to the point where I have a 4 linked shavs and am running some low tier maps. I was wondering the title says 10 zombies. But I cant seem to find where does the last zombie comes from? I have both the boots and the wand which have increase to zombies bu I only have 9.

"Grave Intentions" it's close to the witch starter area.

Wow how did I miss that... Thank you much!
Last edited by duskar on Aug 21, 2017, 8:22:05 PM
Can't get Canibal Fire Eaters.
Today I went on shore map, got them, get few levels, then I had to logout. Now I wasted 7 shore maps and I didn't get even one of them. How to do this???
"
Seede wrote:
hello , that normal i have only 5.6k es at lvl 83 ?

ES number primarily depends on gear, you probably do not have stuff like presence of chayula yet. since 3.0 you can not achieve as high ES numbers as before, however remember the build has more layers of defense than just an ES pool.
"
What flask do you recomend to change for no mana maps? i was thinking maybe the quiksilver for a "saturated" "sanctified" mana flask "of adrenaline", slower recovery, speed, what do you think?

nvm i just tested it and the speed effect stop as soon as we are full mana (kinda weird behaviour if you ask me), any other suggestion?

honestly i do not change anything for no mana maps. the effect of life and mana flasks ends at the moment you are full life/mana, so in order to effectively use a mana flask you would have to turn off an aura. personally i just run them without castin anything but vaal discipline, which does not cost mana, until i arrive at the boss, who i curse with my "starting mana". that map mod slows me down, but grants very nice pack size, so i still run it.
"
Shibby88 wrote:
Could i MF with this and still have e decent ES pool?
Using bisco's and stuff?

i guess you can do that, but i would not recommend it. not only would you loose es (i guess you would end up with ~5k - 5.5k), you would also loose stun immunity, which is very important for survivabillity. i prefer running T14+ with 7k ES and then selling Starforges and Dying Suns for money instead of relying on MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info